R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #16
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Just another way to say he's feelin' cocky. Don't take it wrong,but , if your in your 40's, you'll know.
Thats ok i get it.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:32 PM   #17
Tech Master
 
B.A. Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,862
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

yea i dont see how a jato could beat a rc land missle...i mean seriously u have to have a long ddrag strip to even get it up to 100mph..i want to believe u but a jato going 140mph? just hard
__________________
Brad Abtey
Team Associated | Reedy | JConcepts | Infamous Designs | PitBox Hobbies | Shady Apex
"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing."
B.A. Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #18
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidka View Post
This is likely the fastest an RC car has ever gone (134mph):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVdkKnSqRlY

This kid is full of doo doo. There are 100 reasons that a Jato can't/won't go 100mph, let alone 146mph and power is somewhere down around 50th. It's probably best to entertain this poster by replying to everything he posts.
not everything is on you tube and its ok to learn something new from other people.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #19
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Come on Jaz. I know you can't hold out this long!
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
Tech Champion
 
Davidka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,846
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default

I learned that people troll forums with bogus claims years ago. What are you trying to teach us?
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #21
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A. Racer View Post
yea i dont see how a jato could beat a rc land missle...i mean seriously u have to have a long ddrag strip to even get it up to 100mph..i want to believe u but a jato going 140mph? just hard
read again i said a parkway that i was on not a dragstrip, parkways go for miles (if ya didnt know, but like i said i am satisfied that all my rc friends were there to witness it, i wouldnt belive it either if i was in your shoes, its ok people
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
Tech Lord
 
Jaz240's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,492
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Come on Jaz. I know you can't hold out this long!

LOL. I am enjoying the read..you guys are doing a good enough job..My favorite thing is the EZ start on the Jato, I think at 146 MPH it would have just flew off
__________________
nothing to see here................................
Jaz240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #23
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidka View Post
I learned that people troll forums with bogus claims years ago. What are you trying to teach us?
i never said i was a teacher and this was a class room, just wanted to see what would happen, you people never saw JESUS and probably dont belive in him either, its ok this will pass dont worry now
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #24
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
LOL. I am enjoying the read..you guys are doing a good enough job..My favorite thing is the EZ start on the Jato, I think at 146 MPH it would have just flew off
WORD!
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #25
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
LOL. I am enjoying the read..you guys are doing a good enough job..My favorite thing is the EZ start on the Jato, I think at 146 MPH it would have just flew off
it is called zip ties, you can buy them at the local hobby shop, they are plastic things that hold things together, see you learned something today, hey maybe this is a classsroom
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #26
Tech Elite
 
HaulinBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: valleyview alberta canada
Posts: 2,114
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

your right I dont beilve in Jesus or your mathmaticly impossible top speed.
HaulinBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazikev View Post
it is called zip ties, you can buy them at the local hobby shop, they are plastic things that hold things together, see you learned something today, hey maybe this is a classsroom
Dude did you just fall off R\C universe or what?
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #28
Tech Adept
 
SPEED37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Last Best Place
Posts: 159
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidka View Post
This is likely the fastest an RC car has ever gone (134mph):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVdkKnSqRlY

This kid is full of doo doo. There are 100 reasons that a Jato can't/won't go 100mph, let alone 146mph and power is somewhere down around 50th. It's probably best to entertain this poster by replying to everything he posts.
Here's a 161.76 MPH pass......or so it says.
__________________
JAMMIN X2 CRT/HOUSTON/NOVAROSSI P5XS/OFNA-053
JAMMIN X2 CR/NOVAROSSI
SPEKTRUM/DX3S
BCG INDUSTRIES= Absolutely the best paint on the planet.
TEAM TERRIBLES
SPEED37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #29
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaulinBass View Post
your right I dont beilve in Jesus or your mathmaticly impossible top speed.
jealousy will you get ya no where and i will say it again. I only had to impress my fellow rc friends that night, i am satisfied with that and having fun with this forum, its ok that all of you never drove a rc more than 50 mph , some day you will, keep practicing and dont give up!! well good night to all, this jealuosy is makin me tierd. bye bye
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #30
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEED37 View Post
Here's a 161.76 MPH pass......or so it says.
trick video is proformed every day, that car is not going more than 60, nice try though
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:54 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net