R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #31
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

omg guys lol. jaz your original lol btw guys ill do what ever you want except for pissin on losi:-) if i have at least four guys wantin a sticker ill have it made how you want or if i get one guy buyin four i can do that too. Just pm me details

Byron Fuels/AKA Tires/Radiopost/TKO/Viper Rc/Dialed Inc/Empire Metal Product/Advantage Racing Products
losi_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #32
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Copyright infringement big no no. Might as well put a bad boy club sticker on your car and slap on some body glove gear...
Jammin Crt.5 .12 Picco
everyjuangohome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #33
Tech Lord

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

If you changed the Logo slightly, it would be fine..You cant use the actual logo's, or the correct font..but you can still spell out anything you want, or name any company or factory as long as you make changes..The copyrights are only on the Logo, and sometimes the Font
Old 05-28-2009, 09:41 AM   #34
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to RCinSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyjuangohome View Post
Copyright infringement big no no. Might as well put a bad boy club sticker on your car and slap on some body glove gear...
1. Do you really think that AE will go after JOHN BLOW HARD for making a sticker?

2. Someone said change it up a little. The law is... You have to change it 22%
RCinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #35
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I dont think the copyright police will be after anyone for making a sticker. He is not starting a business. By the way its advertisement for the company. I would like one pissing on Xray.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #36
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Just do the generic pissing one... leave off the logo. Anyone can add whatever they want to it.
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #37
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
Just do the generic pissing one... leave off the logo. Anyone can add whatever they want to it.
I agree, you can buy the pissing guy and then add whatever company logo you want by getting hold of a sticker, why complicate things
BIG RE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #38
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog986 View Post
I'm pretty sure that since the names of those companies are copyrighted you can not sell stickers using their names.

***Team Terribles***Answer RC USA/Torco Race fuel

Last edited by last; 05-28-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: no photo
last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:09 AM   #39
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by last View Post
This is getting out of control now.

boostfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:50 AM   #40
Tech Addict

A guy in our city had a Calvin sticker made that depicted him pissing on a cop and the cops beat him up with billy clubs and it only took 6 of them to do it ,but then a guy dressed in a batman costume broke into each of their homes and tied them up and pissed on them. He was later caught at the r/c track telling Hippie Man about it and they were taking laxatives and drinking Lord Calvert. The moral of the story: Whats the difference between an Oyster shucker with epilepsy an a prostitute with diarrhea?????...The oyster shucker shucks between fits and the prostitute with diarrhea f---s between sh--s. I need to wash my Batman costume now.
Joey Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #41
Tech Elite

Sell them no one would care - they sell this pissin kid pissin on everything from ford to honda and so on
Old 05-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #42
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Platinum View Post
A guy in our city had a Calvin sticker made that depicted him pissing on a cop and the cops beat him up with billy clubs and it only took 6 of them to do it ,but then a guy dressed in a batman costume broke into each of their homes and tied them up and pissed on them. He was later caught at the r/c track telling Hippie Man about it and they were taking laxatives and drinking Lord Calvert. The moral of the story: Whats the difference between an Oyster shucker with epilepsy an a prostitute with diarrhea?????...The oyster shucker shucks between fits and the prostitute with diarrhea f---s between sh--s. I need to wash my Batman costume now.

classic Joey
Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #43
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Platinum View Post
Funny, but it gave me a headache reading it.

And what's the difference between a band of pygmies and a women's track team?
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote