R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Default Rise R/C Raceway Canby Oregon

I raced there yesterday with my son with our 8ight t's, The track is just being finished, Should be a great summer of racing. Shawn Hudson has done a really good job setting this track up from scratch. My son and I are going to be spending a great deal of time there this summer. Shawn is starting a point series starting June 7th.. Hope to see you there.
risercraceway.com
****RUSH****
elkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

just one question ???

You got a credit card on you i can borrow
JROCK4224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkman View Post
I raced there yesterday with my son with our 8ight t's, The track is just being finished, Should be a great summer of racing. Shawn Hudson has done a really good job setting this track up from scratch. My son and I are going to be spending a great deal of time there this summer. Shawn is starting a point series starting June 7th.. Hope to see you there.
risercraceway.com
ELKMAN...

Jason here.. I believe it was you and your son out there the fist day the track was open.. Monty does not start wars with anyone.. If you only reall new what this guy has done for the rc community you'd be blown away. Guy will help anyone at any time. Last year he was helping about 4 or 5 of us out then running to the stand with no practice cause he was up to race AMAIN of course

We do have the freddom to race anywhere and I'm glad your enjoying yourself out there.... The beavercreek track will be open soon. I'll be out there all day tommorow helping. Come try it out this summer as well..
You'll see the main RC community out there that is willing to help all of us anyway we can
Have a good summer Racing
jgtruggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Tech Regular

Default yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtruggy View Post
ELKMAN...

Jason here.. I believe it was you and your son out there the fist day the track was open.. Monty does not start wars with anyone.. If you only reall new what this guy has done for the rc community you'd be blown away. Guy will help anyone at any time. Last year he was helping about 4 or 5 of us out then running to the stand with no practice cause he was up to race AMAIN of course

We do have the freddom to race anywhere and I'm glad your enjoying yourself out there.... The beavercreek track will be open soon. I'll be out there all day tommorow helping. Come try it out this summer as well..
You'll see the main RC community out there that is willing to help all of us anyway we can
Have a good summer Racing
Monty has been a huge help. I don't know what kind of shit has been started here but I am pretty sure that Monty didn't initiate any of it. It doesn't seem like his nature.
****RUSH****
elkman is offline   Reply With Quote