R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #31
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Just a note: Werks doesn't control how much product A-Main orders from them... that's all on A-Main to order what they need.
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #32
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
Just a note: Werks doesn't control how much product A-Main orders from them... that's all on A-Main to order what they need.
You are correct, manufacturers have absolutely no control over what any shop orders. What most of us find with engines is that shops in general have no problem pulling in a decent amount of the actual motors but when it comes to parts most will stock one or two pcs of an item. Having said that Kendall does do a good job of ordering parts to keep his customers demands filled and he does have some rods on back order so the issue in this situation clearly lies with us.

trimble, you said "Keep doing what u you do to run ur business if I bought one engine from you each time I wore one out it would'nt keep you afloat. I am but 1 consumer."

And here you hit the nail on the head, ultimately you are a customer and even though we do not see eye to eye you should be supported just as well as any other person that has ever purchased a product from us. You are also right in that if we did talk in person this would probably be resolved in 30 seconds but unfortunately we are not in person. So all bickering aside here is the deal. If you do not get the rod off of vincent and are interested in getting your B7 back up and running send me a pm with your address and I'll send you one for free too when we get our next shipment in. This is not a bribe or anything along those lines, to be quite candid I don't care what you think of me as a person, if you like me or how I handled the trademark issue a couple of years ago. What I do care about is what you think about our products and that you are happy with your decision to purchase them as well as the performance of them. Ultimately that is the one and only thing that matters.

Houston: Lol, ironically it's largely because of Novarossi availability issues over the last 15 years that the majority of us other engine manufacturers are even in business now (I say that with the utmost respect for Jim who has been doing an awesome job supporting the line the last couple of years here in the US)
Werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #33
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Domit thanks for the info... I think. Mr. Hopkin I never judged ur character, you my be the must stand up guy I could ever come across being that we didn't see eye to eye on an issue done make me see you as any less of a man.
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #34
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werks View Post

Houston: Lol, ironically it's largely because of Novarossi availability issues over the last 15 years that the majority of us other engine manufacturers are even in business now (I say that with the utmost respect for Jim who has been doing an awesome job supporting the line the last couple of years here in the US)

its tuff to keep everybody happy

" you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time "

all we can do is try our hardest
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

omarwashington, as promised your free B7-Pro connecting rod went out today. Think it turned out to be a day later than I promised (2 weeks and a day versus 2 weeks) but unfortunately I did not get back from the nats until yesterday afternoon. So again my apologies about any inconvenience that you might have experienced due to lack of availability of this part.

Also for any people that have been waiting on parts just an fyi but today we are filling all dealer back orders that we have for engine spares. Give the shops about 4-5 days to get inventory in and update their systems.
Werks is offline   Reply With Quote