Old 05-28-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Ya you are right it's moore like moses. Haha

Old 05-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I know, I know you people are just jealous because you think its so hard to get 15 minutes out of a v-spec. Its not out of the ordinary. But then again, most people are to ignorant to take someones honest word anymore. Moxley? is that your name? Where did you learn most of your "rc facts?" Internet?

Integra let me know when you get a life. Everytime Im on here your on here. Do you have a job? Go to school? probably not. Your probably just a drop-out who thinks hes so cool over the internet. I bet your just a fucking prick that wastes your life doing nothing but questioning people because your to lame to achieve it yourself.

Its funny watching half these people on this website giving pointers and tips on rc, but the sad thing is most of it is probably wrong or made up.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freestylinmotox
I know, I know you people are just jealous because you think its so hard to get 15 minutes out of a v-spec. Its not out of the ordinary. But then again, most people are to ignorant to take someones honest word anymore. Moxley? is that your name? Where did you learn most of your "rc facts?" Internet?

Integra let me know when you get a life. Everytime Im on here your on here. Do you have a job? Go to school? probably not. Your probably just a drop-out who thinks hes so cool over the internet. I bet your just a fucking prick that wastes your life doing nothing but questioning people because your to lame to achieve it yourself.

Its funny watching half these people on this website giving pointers and tips on rc, but the sad thing is most of it is probably wrong or made up.
Now now be nice. And I thought you said it was 16 min...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

when you are on it he is on it so I guess the same goes for you, right ?
Old 05-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadracer43
when you are on it he is on it so I guess the same goes for you, right ?
Say what you want but I race almost every weekend during the season and 1-2x per month during the winter. Such comments are only trash talk. This forum is a tool like the ones in your tool box - use them correctly and they will reward you, use them incorrectly and well I think you can figure it out.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

A woman has three kids. the oldest kid comes down the stairs for breakfast.
The mother ask, "what do you want for breakfast"? The young man replies, "I want some fucking pancakes"! The mother slaps the shit out of him and sends him screaming and crying up the stairs and back to his room.

The second to oldest kid comes down the stairs. The mother ask, "What would you like for breakfast"? The kid replies, "I want some fucking pancakes"! The mother slaps the shit out of him and sends him whaling and crying up the stairs and back to his room.

The youngest kid comes down the stairs. The mother ask, "what would you like for breakfast"? The young child replies, "i don't know, but i sure as hell don't want some fucking pancakes"!

Oh and i love my vspec!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dreaux
The mother ask, "what do you want for breakfast"? The young man replies, "I want some fucking pancakes"! The mother slaps the shit out of him and sends him screaming and crying up the stairs and back to his room.

The second to oldest kid comes down the stairs. The mother ask, "What would you like for breakfast"? The kid replies, "I want some fucking pancakes"! The mother slaps the shit out of him and sends him whaling and crying up the stairs and back to his room.

The youngest kid comes down the stairs. The mother ask, "what would you like for breakfast"? The young child replies, "i don't know, but i sure as hell don't want some fucking pancakes"!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Regular

This is getting interesting

I find it frustrating that some people seem to go out of there way to be un helpful and over critical of other people's posts.... This is a web forum guys, the purpose of which is to to help others and share information. It's not for school yard bickering
Old 05-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

lol I was being very understanding until Integra always types something which makes him come off as very cocky. Look at all his other posts. Hes cocky, ignorant, and just thinks he knows EVERYTHING about everything.

Im not trying to be the asshole here but when you have someone like him, the only thing you can do is tell him to shut the hell up.

Everyone else is pretty cool and is involved in rc for mostly one reason...TO HAVE FUN!! Thats the main point. Thats why I got into the hobby.

Last edited by freestylinmotox; 05-28-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dreaux

Old 05-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Here's my 2cents,

I've been racing close to 15 years, have been running O.S. better part of 8 or 9. My practice motors are v-spec, and my race motors are speeds. On average* I get 10 gallons through my speed, and thats running it at race speeds between 245-260 degrees. Vspec blue motors I get about 6. Occassionally I get a motor that throws a rod, but that's because it sat upside down and revved out, or it got ran out of gas one too many times, ect. I have a friend who has 23 gallons through a speed pincher, he more than got his money worth out of it. I will say that the motors were hard to tune before they updated both of the motors with the new carbs. The blue motors are awesome to run for practice, but do not get the mileage of the speeds. Ya, the speeds are expensive, but they are the longest lasting motor on the market, if you take care of them.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

WOW!!

Frankenstein 1

Village People 0

I kinda knew this was going to get out of hand..The next time someone posts something that you dont agree with a simple will do

That goes for everyone!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

jaz its not the fact that he doesnt agree with me. Its the fact that hes so cocky because he thinks he knows everything about v-specs. In his opinion he thinks v-specs cant go 15 minutes on a tank no matter what. he comes off as its "just not possible."

Say what you want about it, ive seen it done several times and ive also done it personally with my truggy. 15 minutes on a 150cc tank ISNT impossible. I dont know why this topic has blown up this big. Its not that out of the ordinary for the track I run on.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freestylinmotox
jaz its not the fact that he doesnt agree with me. Its the fact that hes so cocky because he thinks he knows everything about v-specs. In his opinion he thinks v-specs cant go 15 minutes on a tank no matter what. he comes off as its "just not possible."

Say what you want about it, ive seen it done several times and ive also done it personally with my truggy. 15 minutes on a 150cc tank ISNT impossible. I dont know why this topic has blown up this big. Its not that out of the ordinary for the track I run on.
I hear ya bud, I'm just really sad that it got this carried away, with people cursing at each other and whatnot..Integra is a friend and though he is certainly busting your balls, I'm sorry to see it come to this..Put up the video, prove your point, shove it down everyones throat and lets get back to having fun and helping newbies
Old 05-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

My $.02 on fuel mileage.

I have no idea if this dude is telling the truth or not and don't care but here are a few things to remember.

1. Tracks make a HUGE difference. Just because someone gets 10 min on one track doesn't mean the same set-up will get you the same time at your track. Think about it. If you think 12-13 is possible at your track, is it impossible for an even smaller, tighter, slicker track to exist?

2. Maybe he's slow. If the pros get 12 minutes at this track and he is four laps off of their pace, he is doing less distance. So while his runtime might be longer, his actual "MILEAGE" is about the same. Remember it's called mileage which is distance traveled (not minutes run) divided by fuel burned.

If anyone wants to pay my expenses and compensate me handsomely for my time I will be happy to come to your track, set-up and drive your v-spec powered truggy and I will guarantee you I will go 15 minutes by the end of the day. I make no promises about speed, lap times or winning anything but it will go 15 on a tank. Of course, this would be pretty stupid to do since I would turn more laps by driving faster and making a stop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.