R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #16
Tech Master
 
cary's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,914
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

there was a kid out hear in ca. that was doing this same thing
i think i read about it hear he wood get you to send one to
him but he wood not send one to you he wood send it to his
buddy some place so he had a confirmation stub to show that
it was delivered i wood get the post office on it asp
good luck
__________________
Xray XB8 14,AE RC8T3,XB9 13,Kyosho wheeler,Losi SCTE 2.0,+ More
> The Animal,Frank L. Jr. <
~~~~RedRock Hobbies~~~~
cary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #17
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

whats the guys user name on rctech you traded with ?
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #18
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

phixd
losiracer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #19
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

are you joking ? is this his real username ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by losiracer22 View Post
phixd
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:31 PM   #20
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

yes, that is who contacted me about the trade....Why?
losiracer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #21
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

read it !! it may be a coincidence but it says fixed.
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #22
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Foley, Al
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

how many posts does he have and what about a trader rating ?
__________________
Making a comeback !!
roadracer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

185 post. 4 trader rating all positive.
losiracer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #24
Tech Fanatic
 
l3asher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Posts: 956
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cary View Post
there was a kid out hear in ca. that was doing this same thing
i think i read about it hear he wood get you to send one to
him but he wood not send one to you he wood send it to his
buddy some place so he had a confirmation stub to show that
it was delivered i wood get the post office on it asp
good luck
Wood? You gonna bring a bat?
l3asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #25
Tech Elite
 
ezveedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,411
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ezveedub Send a message via Yahoo to ezveedub
Default

Losiracer22, you did get the package I sent you today, correct?
__________________
Kyosho, Mugen Seiki, Maxy's Fuel, KO Propo
O.S., Ninja JX, Novarossi, RMV
ezveedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #26
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

yes sir!!! thank you! this also makes me wonder about the other guy i traded with because you shipped your package out wednesday and he shipped his monday lol, still isn't here. I just don't know who he could know here in my town. The usps delivery confirmation says delivered to my town just doesn't show what address. None of the mail carriers have had a package for me. So i don't know what is going on.
losiracer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #27
Tech Elite
 
ezveedub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,411
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ezveedub Send a message via Yahoo to ezveedub
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losiracer22 View Post
yes sir!!! thank you! this also makes me wonder about the other guy i traded with because you shipped your package out wednesday and he shipped his monday lol, still isn't here. I just don't know who he could know here in my town. The usps delivery confirmation says delivered to my town just doesn't show what address. None of the mail carriers have had a package for me. So i don't know what is going on.
OK, I wanted to make sure you had some good news today. Did you try contacting the other person on the package he sent you? Sounds odd or fishy IMO with the shipping info. I always ship with signature confirmation, for both parties involved. I've had packages dropped off to incorrect addresses already, but at least I have a name of someone who signed for it.
__________________
Kyosho, Mugen Seiki, Maxy's Fuel, KO Propo
O.S., Ninja JX, Novarossi, RMV
ezveedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:27 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net