R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT
Default Ceramic rear bearings for VSPEC

Folks,

I was looking for ceramic bearings for my VSPEC (I have 2 tired ones, time for rebuilds) and EVERYWHERE was out of TKO... BOCA is frankly overpriced... I ran across "Ready Rollers." Very helpful guy, quick response, quick shipping. He doesn't have fronts, but he does have the rears, and less expensive that TKO. Just thought I'd put the word out.

http://www.readyrollers.com/category...3?categoryId=9
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You can always get them from us directly.

www.tkocompetitiondev.com
Peter Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Martin View Post
You can always get them from us directly.

www.tkocompetitiondev.com
Peter,

I had my local hobby shop try to place an order for 1 online from your website. You could add to the cart, but it would then tell you "there are insufficient items in stock to fulfill your order." (Not even 1 available, and I needed 2... 2 motors, 2 bearings.)

TKO was the first place I tried... well, actually Amain was the first place, "out of stock" then Carolinas "out of stock" then my local hobby shop who doesn't stock them but would order- they tried the TKO site. (I was specifically looking for y'all's bearings.)

Maybe the site has an issue currently? I'm not certain, and I'm certainly not bashing y'all in any way... I just couldn't get them, so I had to find another source.
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote