R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #16
Tech Lord
 
Jaz240's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,492
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaxx21 View Post
VSpec and Speed are only 3 ports

and that would be why I ended my statement with "I Believe", which also translates to "I'm not sure"
__________________
nothing to see here................................
Jaz240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #17
Tech Adept
 
madmaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: toronto
Posts: 192
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
and that would be why I ended my statement with "I Believe", which also translates to "I'm not sure"
i thought people without first hand experience or an actual idea of how something truly worked shouldn't bother to post their opinion's? isn't that what you said to me? or was it your bum chum integra? i don't remember stupidity very well, sorry.

O/T anyone have experience/knowledge how that re-11 really is? what style of motor is it best suited for? can someone elaborate if these pipe charecteristic's that were outlined by jaz420 in an earlier post are correct? and do they apply to all motor's .21/.26/.28.30 etc....

thnx
__________________
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
>> http://ca.geocities.com/jleblao/ <<
^^MC carbon custom carbon fibre REVO part's!^^
madmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
i thought people without first hand experience or an actual idea of how something truly worked shouldn't bother to post their opinion's? isn't that what you said to me? or was it your bum chum integra? i don't remember stupidity very well, sorry.



excuse me ?
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
Tech Lord
 
Jaz240's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,492
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

I was actually trying to help, as I know the Re-11 gets 12+ minute run times on a V-spec..I have not cut it open to see what's inside though, nor have I tried it on any other engine so I would not give out that kind of answer..if you just want to fight..take it somewhere else, some of us are actually trying to help and can do without the wise-ass comments
__________________
nothing to see here................................
Jaz240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #20
Tech Adept
 
madmaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: toronto
Posts: 192
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
I was actually trying to help, as I know the Re-11 gets 12+ minute run times on a V-spec..I have not cut it open to see what's inside though, nor have I tried it on any other engine so I would not give out that kind of answer..if you just want to fight..take it somewhere else, some of us are actually trying to help and can do without the wise-ass comments
i wasn't being a smart @sz; just speaking to you with the same lack of intelligence and ignorance as you were to me.
__________________
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
>> http://ca.geocities.com/jleblao/ <<
^^MC carbon custom carbon fibre REVO part's!^^
madmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #21
Tech Elite
 
HaulinBass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: valleyview alberta canada
Posts: 2,114
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Dude you need to settle down Nick is a good guy. Ive met him and chances are even though your insulting him he would still give you a hand if you needed it.
The re-11 is a 2050 copy, and its not like an 086 or 053, It is a bottom to mid range pipe made to complement the OS vspec motors
FYI all pipes are different some may be close but depending on the engine they are on they will perform different.
HaulinBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: pasadena, CA
Posts: 1,487
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaxx21 View Post
VSpec and Speed are only 3 ports
+1
__________________
go really fast and turn left....
Robert.Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #23
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Graduate Hospital
Posts: 966
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Deznuts05
Default

thanks Jazz and Haul'n!
__________________
"Power is nothing without control" Ryuken
Deznuts05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #24
Tech Lord
 
Jaz240's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,492
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
i wasn't being a smart @sz; just speaking to you with the same lack of intelligence and ignorance as you were to me.
Can you point That out to me, as to where I spoke to you like you were stupid and I was ignorant?
__________________
nothing to see here................................
Jaz240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #25
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Graduate Hospital
Posts: 966
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Deznuts05
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaxx21 View Post
VSpec and Speed are only 3 ports
Well I'll be damn'd I passed on this information about the V-specs being 3-ports and look at what I got back in my face

"FEATURES: Hardened, chrome-plated, 4-port, cylinder and liner for high durability and long life"

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXGPF0&P=ML
__________________
"Power is nothing without control" Ryuken
Deznuts05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #26
Tech Champion
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deznuts05 View Post
Well I'll be damn'd I passed on this information about the V-specs being 3-ports and look at what I got back in my face

"FEATURES: Hardened, chrome-plated, 4-port, cylinder and liner for high durability and long life"

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXGPF0&P=ML
OS counts the exhaust port as a port. V-spec based engines are actually only 3 port engines. I have had this discussion with many people before as to why anyone would count the exhaust as a port and we all came up with nothing. So to end the confusion the v-spec and speed engines are truly 3 port engines. If you have ever seen a v-spec sleeve you would know it is a 3 port.
__________________
-Koby Kubrin-
Thanks to my Sponsors:
Serpent America | Team Novarossi | Desoto Racing | Race AKA | Ridgeway Bodies
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Graduate Hospital
Posts: 966
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Deznuts05
Default

thanks for clearing that up!

Rudy Diaz
__________________
"Power is nothing without control" Ryuken
Deznuts05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #28
Tech Champion
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
i thought people without first hand experience or an actual idea of how something truly worked shouldn't bother to post their opinion's? isn't that what you said to me? or was it your bum chum integra? i don't remember stupidity very well, sorry.

O/T anyone have experience/knowledge how that re-11 really is? what style of motor is it best suited for? can someone elaborate if these pipe charecteristic's that were outlined by jaz420 in an earlier post are correct? and do they apply to all motor's .21/.26/.28.30 etc....

thnx
The RE11 is an OS 2050. Nothing else. It is not a 053 or 086 based pipe. This pipe is designed by os for os engines. It is particularly suited to the v-spec and considered by many to be the best pipe for the standard v-spec. It is a bottom to midrange pipe from my experience. I don't know how it would run on a non OS engine, as I have never seen it.

Oh yeah quit being a D-bag. Jaz was only trying to help, and I don't see any of this stupdity you speak of. If you don't want people's info, don't ask questions. It's that simple.
__________________
-Koby Kubrin-
Thanks to my Sponsors:
Serpent America | Team Novarossi | Desoto Racing | Race AKA | Ridgeway Bodies
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #29
Tech Adept
 
madmaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: toronto
Posts: 192
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

thnx for the input on the re-11

my word's are warranted and were only said to prove a point. check how/what your boy's are posting and you will see what i mean, unless they went back and eddited their post's of course? which i can almost guarantee you they did. you yourself have also replied to a few of my post's in the same manner.

anyways back on topic

can someone reccomend a pipe for the new LRP 30x? it is a 7 port BB so i was thinking a mid to high pipe?

thnx
__________________
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
>> http://ca.geocities.com/jleblao/ <<
^^MC carbon custom carbon fibre REVO part's!^^
madmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #30
Tech Champion
 
JAMMINKRAZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,575
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
thnx for the input on the re-11

my word's are warranted and were only said to prove a point. check how/what your boy's are posting and you will see what i mean, unless they went back and eddited their post's of course? which i can almost guarantee you they did. you yourself have also replied to a few of my post's in the same manner.

anyways back on topic

can someone reccomend a pipe for the new LRP 30x? it is a 7 port BB so i was thinking a mid to high pipe?

thnx
Pretty much any big engine(especially an overly huge one like that) needs a top end pipe.
__________________
-Koby Kubrin-
Thanks to my Sponsors:
Serpent America | Team Novarossi | Desoto Racing | Race AKA | Ridgeway Bodies
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B.R.C.C.C (Tingalpa) hooked_on Australian Racing 6962 11-07-2011 01:58 AM
RC equipments for Sale ijnek Malaysian R/C Racers 22836 09-09-2009 01:50 PM
ONCE YOU GO NITRO YOU NEVER GO BACK....LOL RED-LINE M03 Nitro Off-Road 134 08-28-2007 12:05 PM
South East Queensland - Interclub Competition Broncos Australian Racing 258 01-12-2007 11:22 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:09 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net