1/8 scale buggy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 scale buggy

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm still looking at the buggys. I have looked at the truggys to. I been thinking about MBX-6 or the MBXT-6 I been racing on and off for 16 years.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

well if you have been in it for 16 years I would assume you have the necessary items to build your own. I thought you were a cold stone beginner. I have been bashing for about 4 years. I made a track in the wildlife area here where I live. racing is a different animal all together. so talking from a beginners point of view I love my jammin x2 buggy. I also had a chance to drive the new losi 2 truggy. I liked it but I like buggies more. I have never owned anything but ofna or a jammin product. I raced my very first race last weekend with my hyper 8.5 and did I get schooled. I thought I would start in the beginners class but had to do sportsmen because it was for a series point race. I finished 8th overall, which I am very happy with. I raced the hyper 8.5 because I did not want to screw up my new x2. good decision. I did everything from barrel rolls to cart wheels to that poor car and only bent front shock tower.axle and shock. my jammin has the carbon fiber shock towers is really the only reason I did not run it. from what I learned I will not race that car until I finish this series with the 8.5. what I am getting to here is I own 2 jammins/1 hyper 8.5 and one of the very first lx pro's that came out in 2004? and the jammin is a very durable easy to drive car. the hyper is very touchy in my opinion and hard to dial in. but all the cars share one thing in commen, extreamly durable. and thats why I stick with that brand. parts all over cars take one hell of a licking and keeps on ticking.