R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   please help. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/292380-please-help.html)

dreaux 04-24-2009 04:05 PM

please help.

i was tuning my car in my driveway, and the nitro fuel was shooting out of the exaust onto the rocks in my driveway (this was yesterday) well i also have a new puppy (scottish terrier) and today she was fine this morning and playing and all but as the day went on she started to look sick and would not eat. well now she is wretching like she wants to vommit. I dont think she could have licked the rocks where the nitro was or anything because her play area is a fenced in area that is separate. But she did get out just for a second and came to the door while i wasn't watching, so it would have to be a very small amout. I know we don't have any veterinarians here but does anyone have any exspieience whatsoever on this??? I love my puppy and about to take her to the emergency room, but would be very expensive. I am feeding her honey to see if she will come around (i have been told by several people to do this) I know this is a strange thread, but any help would be appreciated.

thanx i guess.

dreaux 04-24-2009 04:10 PM

:(bump. dog not lookin so good.

B.A. Racer 04-24-2009 04:12 PM

i feel for ya man...but im no vet sorry

dreaux 04-24-2009 04:20 PM

anybody had a pet get into there nitro somehow???? anybody please.

Jaz240 04-24-2009 04:38 PM

It's not very clear what you are saying. She got out and came to the door and did what? Did she drink your Nitro fuel, or just inhale the fumes? If she drank it, take her to the Vet. If she just smelled it she'll be fine

dreaux 04-24-2009 04:48 PM

i was tuning my engine down from being way to rich. doesnt matter i am bringing her to the vet.

Jaz240 04-24-2009 04:52 PM

?????????????:weird:

Your not making any sense...you tuned your engine and your dog got sick?

did the dog drink the fuel?

race raider 04-24-2009 04:56 PM

If you have not already take your dog to the vet as soon as you can I don't think it has anything to do with the fuel :(

cary 04-24-2009 05:14 PM

you dont have a dog do you

Quad Racer 34 04-24-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jaz240 (Post 5728468)
?????????????:weird:

Your not making any sense...you tuned your engine and your dog got sick?

did the dog drink the fuel?

hes saying when he was tuning his engine, some un burned fuel got on the rocks and he is afraid that his pup licked those rocks.

hope your pup will be ok dude

bigguyrc8 04-24-2009 06:10 PM

bring your dog to the vet.nitro fuel can cause kidney failure and blidness,this would be a very painfull and slow way for your dog to die,move it

howtowakeakar 04-24-2009 06:14 PM

Definitely bring your dog to the vet, ANY kind of fuel, oil, basically any vehicular fluid could cause severe health problems.

rustyvan 04-24-2009 09:21 PM

hey

you can also feed your dog like 3/4 of a cup of rice with chicken my vet and other people say it will help there stomach I would do that for like 2 days but then you have to slowly adjust the puppy back to there pet food.

vladconnery 04-25-2009 02:36 AM

Dude take your dog to the vet. Forget the armchair veterinarians advice. No offense to those who replied. However I love my dog all 8 pounds of him. I don't trust him to no ones advice other than the vets. Get K-9 health insurance it's cheap I think I pay $18 a month. It covers all his shots and regular visits plus emergency visits.

romax 04-25-2009 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by vladconnery (Post 5729888)
Dude take your dog to the vet. Forget the armchair veterinarians advice. No offense to those who replied. However I love my dog all 8 pounds of him. I don't trust him to no ones advice other than the vets. Get K-9 health insurance it's cheap I think I pay $18 a month. It covers all his shots and regular visits plus emergency visits.

Hey what company offers that insurance ? thanks