Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
People who love RC but have no vehicles! >

People who love RC but have no vehicles!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

People who love RC but have no vehicles!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Hmmm.. I disagree on the "turns better" part.
X2...a buggy can undercut a truggy no problem's.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i love rc, but i have no cars except a mini t which i just chase my cat around the house.
i wish i wake up one day and see a box at my doorstep saying LOSI 2.0 RTR
Old 04-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

If you can "half-ass" drive a buggy, you take a truggy and do very well with it. I have never race my truggy until I went to a money race in Arkansas 3 weeks ago, I took 3rd in expert class and won some cash(76.00)!!! Truggy is alot more forgiving than buggy. If you have the "heavy trigger finger syndrome", the truggy will forgive you to a point!! Truggy is alot of fun, I will be running truggy alot this year with my boost of confidence!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by elcaminosslover
If you can "half-ass" drive a buggy, you take a truggy and do very well with it. I have never race my truggy until I went to a money race in Arkansas 3 weeks ago, I took 3rd in expert class and won some cash(76.00)!!! Truggy is alot more forgiving than buggy. If you have the "heavy trigger finger syndrome", the truggy will forgive you to a point!! Truggy is alot of fun, I will be running truggy alot this year with my boost of confidence!!!
i feel that i'm a good buggy driver so i should kick a$$ this weekend. i remember about 10 years ago, me and a buddy would enter auto contests at helicopter fun flys. the two of us always won them. so to even out the playing field, they made us do "rolling autos" wile the engine was shut off, (no throttle hold here). for thoes who don't know what an auto is. it is a simulated flame out in flight, something every heli pilot must learn because a flame out will happin and you better know how to handle it. well we would start at about 200ft and shut the engine off, go into negitive pitch so as the heli falls the air goes up threw the blades and accually speeds them up. but you are falling a little slower than a rock. then when you get close to the ground you start to "flair" by pulling back on the stick and adding positive pitch (collective) and using the "energy" stored in the blades to slow the heli down and land it at a spacific point. well a rolling auto is the same wile doing a complete roll wile your engine is off. the trick is not to stall the blades and loose all hope of recovery. if the engine is off and you stall the blades, youre just watching it hit the ground. i guess none of this applys, but i spent 5 minutes typing so i'm leaving it in...
Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

and this is relative why?.....and this is relative when?.....and this relative where?..............

When I first learned how to drive Nitro RC cars..about 3 months ago..The first thing I had to learn was to toss my buggy off the roof of a 5 story building and count how long it took to hit the ground and smash into 1000 pieces, and then I was told to get used to it, cause this hobby is nothing more than a really fun money Pit

see I can find you and give you shit anywhere
Old 04-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jaz240
see I can find you and give you shit anywhere
I'll give you that, but are you stalking me?
Old 04-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Jazzy,

Should we just get it over with and start a "Jazzy and Woodchuck give each other crap!", thread..
Old 04-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I love it..... It's coming up in 1 minute!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Tech Initiate

i love rc cars. i love it so much, i have put out $1700 for a kit and engine and parts, and still dont have them yet as the ordering process is a bit slow.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truggin09
i love rc cars. i love it so much, i have put out $1700 for a kit and engine and parts, and still dont have them yet as the ordering process is a bit slow.
whatcha get?
Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Initiate

I am getting the hb D8T with a novarossi plus 21-4 engine, novarossi pipe and header, spektrum dx3s radio, jr servos, and all the other goodies that go along with it! Can't wait to finally get it. Should be next week.