R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
Tech Regular
 
fukitol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 278
Thumbs down

ok i stand corrected. had a 8-t 1.0 and am waiting for my 2.0 buggy. cant believe the brackets are that weak just to break. just bent on the 8-t
fukitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #17
Tech Champion
 
losi_racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

yea thats what i ment. you got lucky tho, mine was on a bad crash and actually ripped the tower from the diff case....... the tower breakin was kinda my fault HA HA
__________________

Byron Fuels/AKA Tires/Radiopost/TKO/Viper Rc/Dialed Inc/Empire Metal Product/Advantage Racing Products
losi_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #18
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
yea thats what i ment. you got lucky tho, mine was on a bad crash and actually ripped the tower from the diff case....... the tower breakin was kinda my fault HA HA


Oh the case failed on mine as well....Dont think your the only lucky one.

you can see in the pics the hole's are all torn out.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #19
Tech Regular
 
BOOST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pukekohe, New Zealand
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Oh the case failed on mine as well....Dont think your the only lucky one.

you can see in the pics the hole's are all torn out.
Hey Integra mine broke this past weekend while I was leading my last qualifier....I also had to replace the rear half of the diff case as the tower took the mounting with it. Luckily I had my 1.0 with me to replace the tower....I was so gutted but I only lost a couple of places on the tree and made into the A main.
BOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
Hey Integra mine broke this past weekend while I was leading my last qualifier....I also had to replace the rear half of the diff case as the tower took the mounting with it. Luckily I had my 1.0 with me to replace the tower....I was so gutted but I only lost a couple of places on the tree and made into the A main.

usually the case goes with the tower.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8T 2.0 polarismaster Nitro Off-Road 15880 02-02-2015 10:31 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:18 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net