Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Losi buggy and truggy diapers - any good? >

Losi buggy and truggy diapers - any good?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi buggy and truggy diapers - any good?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Losi buggy and truggy diapers - any good?

I have a friend interested in these. Are they any good? Do they last? I suggested a cardboard box from the dumpster.

Thanks
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

buddy has both buggy and truggy version...there Ok....but with wheels on the bag tends to lift on the outer portion's of the wheels and im not a fan of cramming my truck/buggy into a bag like that.....kinda look cool tho.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

I came home from a race last year that was nearly rained out... Needless to say my car was MUDDED. That diaper might have just saved my life because I live in an apartment with my girlfriend. Diaper kept my dirty car contained and my girlfriend from blowing a gasket
Old 04-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I keep a cheap roll of plastic bags in my car for after the races. I simply place a car in a bag and tie it up. Never have issues with dirt and grime getting everywhere. The roll will last me all year long and I dont have to worry about washing the diaper out. I just toss the bag in the garbage and walla, Im done.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Regional Moderator

ya - fifty bucks does buy a ton of plastic bags. This guy really likes his bling. Betting he still buys them. It's his cash not mine so oh well.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Prophet

integra i cut about 2 springs off on both sides of the throttle spring and it worked but i did need to reduce the throttle epa to 70% but its still goes full throttle ,but when i go to full throttle the servo keeps on buzzing its a diginal servo its that ok nothing is biding but the ball cup is a little snug not bad though but if i go any higher then 70% epa its starts to flex alot ,i have the king heads stiffer radio tray and grommets order the servo .
Old 04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I have the truck one. Haven't gotten the buggy one yet though. I really like mine. Though it is a tight fit, they really keep your car(real car) clean. They are also nice because it gives you a real good handle to carry the cars around with. And Mine was only $30 not 50. Oh and mine is black, not that ugly blue. Looks alot nicer lol.

http://carolinasrc.com/Webstore/Scri...idproduct=6038

http://carolinasrc.com/Webstore/Scri...idproduct=6039
Old 04-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Tech Prophet

anybody
Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (99%+)

so the truck one looks like it's for Monster trucks. I wonder it they are gonna make one for truggies? surly they will. when I was racing nitro a lot we usually kept a roll of hefty lg black garbage bags in the vehicle especially after one night of rain and had to take a mud packed gs truggy home caked in tons of mud the wife kinda blew up when she got in the suv and the back was a mess. LOL
Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 AM
Regional Moderator

My post on the cost was for the set of them for fifty dollars. I know places with great prices.

Looks so far like nobody has anything bad to say about the quality of these. The choice will be my friends. I am going the trash bag route myself.

Thank you all for the replies.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

For that price you might as well get an air compressor from wal mart, a bottle of de chlorinated brake cleaner & get that buggy super spiffy before you head home.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I got trug losi bag on ebay for $17shipped and when i bought my last buggy lhs made a deal and sold the losi bug bag for$13. thats what their cost was. there nice to throw extra parts,wings,tires in. the truggy bag can fit a starter box under it with truggy tires on the sides. the more bags the better. just toss it all in the truck&go
Old 04-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by penguineman
so the truck one looks like it's for Monster trucks. I wonder it they are gonna make one for truggies? surly they will. when I was racing nitro a lot we usually kept a roll of hefty lg black garbage bags in the vehicle especially after one night of rain and had to take a mud packed gs truggy home caked in tons of mud the wife kinda blew up when she got in the suv and the back was a mess. LOL
The truck one is for truggies AND monster trucks. The truggies(losi 1.0 and 2.0) are a pretty tight fit, but a good fit. No need for a truggy specific one.

tc5 man- maybe try posting in your car's thread, and not in a completely unrelated thread.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I have the truggy one and it fits the Buggy a bit big but thats ok I love it my car stays clean..