Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frosty's RC Vidz Youtube Channel

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Great job on the videos Mfrosty. It is nice to see yourself go around the track and find where your strong points and faults are. What is not so cool is how you can see on the video where you don't get any courtesy when you are the leader, but now I know who to look for next time out. LOL Once again great job and thanks for taking time out to shoot some great racing footage.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Originally Posted by aaron joy
Great job on the videos Mfrosty. It is nice to see yourself go around the track and find where your strong points and faults are. What is not so cool is how you can see on the video where you don't get any courtesy when you are the leader, but now I know who to look for next time out. LOL Once again great job and thanks for taking time out to shoot some great racing footage.
Yea, you can learn alot watching yourself drive, as well as watching others. I had a guy 3 laps down from me battling me for like a good 3 minutes at the Awesome ROAR race when I was leading the B-Main, it's annoying but I know when I race I'm not really paying attention to who's leading, unless it's me

And I'm happy to be able to share all this great racing action from the local tracks around here. Hope to be adding a few more here soon. Meltdown is the 30th at NRC, and I plan on getting up to XRC soon too, and down to the Tiltyard when I can find a couple of guys to go down for a 2 day trip.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Check out page 1 for some new R/C Drag Racing videos!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

More vids up on page 1, see a 750cc bike get beat by a Mugen MRX3!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Tech Rookie

f-rated videos..... try a be more creative with your editing and camera angles in stead of just turning on the camera from the drivers stand and following two or three different cars..... very boring makes me fall asleep.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtyboysanchez
f-rated videos..... try a be more creative with your editing and camera angles in stead of just turning on the camera from the drivers stand and following two or three different cars..... very boring makes me fall asleep.
I'm sorry dirtyboyTROLL, where are your videos again? I didn't see a link?
Old 06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I for one enjoy Mfrosty videos keep them coming

Old 06-17-2009, 07:02 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Your the man Frosty!!!!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dirtyboysanchez

Honestly, I'm not trying to be creative with it right now. Between racing, wrenching, marshalling, pitting for teammates and filming I'm quite busy on race days. I film the races in their entirety and usually follow the fast guys around the track. I and others that race these tracks use these vidz as tools. I study the lines, try to find where I can pick up time.

I'll be working on a promo video soon for the hobby shop I race and work for. You'll see what I can do then. Just waiting for their offroad track to get finished.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by JUD
Your the man Frosty!!!!
Thanks Jud, nice putting a face to the name this past weekend. See you soon I'm sure. You racing the Meltdown at NRC next month?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:08 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mfrosty
Thanks Jud, nice putting a face to the name this past weekend. See you soon I'm sure. You racing the Meltdown at NRC next month?
Im going to put it on my schedule to be there!! I like Nuclear alot!! Plus I got a kick out of watching those turbine jets fly!! Those things really move.