Savage FLM ext. 5S MMM 8XL, E REVO Medusa 1600KV 6S MMM
Thunder Tiger ST Neu 1515 2000KV Lutach esc 5S 4800mah
joeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #77
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NsideLine View Post
Can't you just run the PL filter or a losi filter...? I still run the losi filter tube and filters... Just had so many and they are smaller and fit great.
Do you have the car? your concern are more on the weight, Jammin buggy is not one of the light cars, I guess you have seen one I use to have one though(X1 converted to X2 then sold) , but its a nice cars, check it out first work on your set up then the cosmetics, AIR FILERS are, fuel filters are not much of a concern with this beast she's a performer. Im sure you're gonna love it.
doubletap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #78
Tech Adept

Send a message via Skype™ to NsideLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
Do you have the car? your concern are more on the weight, Jammin buggy is not one of the light cars, I guess you have seen one I use to have one though(X1 converted to X2 then sold) , but its a nice cars, check it out first work on your set up then the cosmetics, AIR FILERS are, fuel filters are not much of a concern with this beast she's a performer. Im sure you're gonna love it.
Lol, I could actually decipher most of this, but it would help if you complete sentences... Then you can work on what order you put the words in later

I got my X2 today. Very nice. I just have to put it together tonight before I go to bed. (install electronics, engine...) etc.. Throw some paint on the body..
Should help that its' a Chad Bradley pre-built version... Serial #...001! Lol, nice... Gotta get it out to Rev tomorrow night. Can't make it on Thurs, so it'll be my only chanced to run it before this weekend. Can't wait...
TKO Comp. Development - www.tkocompetitiondev.com
NsideLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #79
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Quote:
Lol, I could actually decipher most of this, but it would help if you complete sentences... Then you can work on what order you put the words in later

I got my X2 today. Very nice. I just have to put it together tonight before I go to bed. (install electronics, engine...) etc.. Throw some paint on the body..
Should help that its' a Chad Bradley pre-built version... Serial #...001! Lol, nice... Gotta get it out to Rev tomorrow night. Can't make it on Thurs, so it'll be my only chanced to run it before this weekend. Can't wait...
it's a nice car here at the THE NITRO PIT we got a lot of TEAM DRIVER and an average racer and they are all good! GOODLUCK jason.
doubletap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #80
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:

Its a great car! Good platform, I am not the caliber of driver that can instantly wheel the X2, Or I am ...And the competition is really weak....
Old 04-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #81
Tech Master

Jammin X2-CR ?? (buggy?)

Might wanna check this out... it has alot of info.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #82
Tech Master

Joe racer and Will Garza..They know alot about this buggy...I have not met Joe, But I have Garza, Class act! If Joe is from PNix...He has some info to share!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #83
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast11970 View Post
Joe racer and Will Garza..They know alot about this buggy...I have not met Joe, But I have Garza, Class act! If Joe is from PNix...He has some info to share!!!
Very cool... Saved it to my subscribed threads... But I'd still like to keep this one going and hopefully surpass it as the primary location for all information regarding the car in the future...

It just that that thread has been going since 7-5-08, and only has 19 pages of posts... This one has only been active for a little over a week, and it already is pushing 7 pgs. Tru, a lot have been me trying to get it up and rolling, but I believe we can get a good crowd in here with a lot of the guys I have now considering buying or at least seriously looking at the car for the first time, instead of another mugen or losi... I really appreciate your help, and look forward to hearing as much good info as possible from you guys in the near future!

Thanks for supporting this thread... Let's keep it going!

Thanks,

J
Old 04-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #84
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
it's a nice car here at the THE NITRO PIT we got a lot of TEAM DRIVER and an average racer and they are all good! GOODLUCK jason.
Thanks a lot bro! I'll be in the garage for a bit painting my body, and stripping my D8 down and getting everything ready to install in the new car. Does anyone have any tips on electronics installation? Servo's? Radio Box? throttle angle on carb? Stock filter? Thanks!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #85
Tech Master

Did you get the kit or the X-1 Upgrade? I am assuming you got a new kit...The shocks seem to work weel around the 450-350 mark.. You do not wanna know my diff set up..
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #86
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast11970 View Post
Did you get the kit or the X-1 Upgrade? I am assuming you got a new kit...The shocks seem to work weel around the 450-350 mark.. You do not wanna know my diff set up..
Hey got the chad bradly edition number 001
Man that is sick (in a good way)
Lucky
Old 04-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #87
Tech Initiate

Default Is It The CHAD???????????

Jason my Dad called it he knew once you checked out our Jammin you'd change within a week,let the force be with you Luke>>>We use the proline filters and I used a different fuel filter mount or just put a spacer under yours so the fuel line doesnt hit the throttle linkage,next add some ground beef and Tapatio and your ready oops sorry i lost myself in this taco.We run the diffs at 5,7,and 2. let me know if you need anything else we plan on meeting you at Revelation around 2 on Tuesday. You"ll love the buggy its ready right off the bat. The car is close to weight limitations with the Chad!!The car is alot more responsive than the D8 , but we also run the 21.JPX with JP3 pipe, so we will see you at the track WIth The CHAD>><<
" Kaulin" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #88
Tech Master

How is the parking at Rev, I havent been there in awhile..
Old 04-08-2009, 07:24 AM   #89
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaulin";5651012][FONT="Fixedsys
Jason my Dad called it he knew once you checked out our Jammin you'd change within a week,let the force be with you Luke>>>We use the proline filters and I used a different fuel filter mount or just put a spacer under yours so the fuel line doesnt hit the throttle linkage,next add some ground beef and Tapatio and your ready oops sorry i lost myself in this taco.We run the diffs at 5,7,and 2. let me know if you need anything else we plan on meeting you at Revelation around 2 on Tuesday. You"ll love the buggy its ready right off the bat. The car is close to weight limitations with the Chad!!The car is alot more responsive than the D8 , but we also run the 21.JPX with JP3 pipe, so we will see you at the track WIth The CHAD>><<[/FONT]
Lol, I ike the car, and you look good with it, Kaulin. We just need to find that exact setup now which will allow for top-notch lap times... And I need a little attention from Mr. Halsey so I have some backup parts and don't need to be bummin' stuff off people (you...;-)) It ran ok... however, with Chad's setup (he had a lot of toe-out on it) it wanted to wander all over when leaving a turn, which had me holding on for dear life.. Didnt seem to just want to find a line and stick to it. Need more control, but I'm sure once I have the setup just right, we'll be super fast with it. The car handles great through the rough stuff, and I can't wait to get it dialed in! Thanks again - J
Old 04-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #90
Tech Initiate

Default The Sahara Desert

Someone needs to pay the water bill there even when it rains its dry,how can anyone get any real data or practice.You have to go light weight oils in the shocks and diff and run the car loose .and by all means stay in the groove. See ya Saturday
" Kaulin" is offline   Reply With Quote