Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Jammin' X2 Buggy >

Jammin' X2 Buggy

Jammin' X2 Buggy

Old 04-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Greg B
Well, I found out yesterday that the RTR X2 buggy is right around the corner. So I guess that answers that question.

I would like to see more Jammin' cars in the top 5 every week.
Oops, my bad. That's cool. I'll ask more about it if you'd like and see if there's a big difference between the parts you get with the team kit... But Jay's out at state line (NV) for the weekend running his full-scale buggy - check out the Jammin website. He'll be back next week and I'll ask if you'd like.

Oh, BTW - Thanks for the info on the screws Joe!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

i run two filters cuz the tank is under sized.

the extra weight of teh spring mount is worth it.

my car weighs 3320g. or 7.3lbs with wheels, tires, body, wing, everything ready to hit the track, minus fuel that is.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

NsideLine, If you dont care you can ask.

Thanks
Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
Do you keep the stone elements in or run them hollow?
Old 04-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Really? Do you know by how much it's undersized?
Old 04-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Tech Adept

NsideLine, If you dont care you can ask.

Thanks
Yeah Greg, I don't mind asking... Of course not.

I wish I were at Silver State right now. If I didnt have two kids and a job that requires me to be the father of two more twenty-something year-old people... I'd bounce and go straight out there just to watch. But if my guys were to know I was going to be gone for 4-5 days in a row, I'd be afraid chaos would ensue... I'd need to have a scout spying on them for me... And when I got back I'd prob. find 2-3 days of work to make up. Can't afford that unfortunately.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Adept

the extra weight of teh spring mount is worth it.

my car weighs 3320g. or 7.3lbs with wheels, tires, body, wing, everything ready to hit the track, minus fuel that is.
Wow, very cool to know... Does the tank have an insert that is removable like the mugen/losi? Is it really undersized like the D8's? I'd hate to have to run extra fuel filters unless I had to... If possible, I'd like to know how much capacity it has, and if anyone else is having the problem...?

I know what you mean with the spring thing -- if it protects the pipe and your car truly is that light, then wow, don't even worry about it I guess! Does anyone know what the car weighs in at in box-stock trim with electronics, engine, and half-tank of fuel? Just curious...

thx - J
Old 04-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Feulish Pleasures

Remember at some of the races they are now checking CC 's and extra line or fuel filters can get you D Qed . So be careful when we race we never worry about fuel we just make sure we are getting 7 1/2 strong minutes and plan your day accordingly. Fuel consumption regulated by the tune of the motor as well as how you are driving and restricter and clutch setup as well. So in closing dont worry about it make sure your pitman has a clue if not cloan my Dad . Oh and by the way Fast and Furious was off the hook go see it!!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kaulin";5641797]Remember at some of the races they are now checking CC 's and extra line or fuel filters can get you D Qed . So be careful when we race we never worry about fuel we just make sure we are getting 7 1/2 strong minutes and plan your day accordingly. Fuel consumption regulated by the tune of the motor as well as how you are driving and restricter and clutch setup as well. So in closing dont worry about it make sure your pitman has a clue if not cloan my Dad . [FONT="Arial Black
Oh and by the way Fast and Furious was off the hook go see it!!!![/FONT]
Lol, nice title Kaulin! I agree... Get it dialed and forget it... I think I'm gonna head out to rev in the morning. Just to get a couple hours on my motors and figure em out a bit. They are already all set up with clutches and flywheels... sirio evo 4, jammin' jpx, and speed .21 ready to drop in. I'm guessing, with my luck, I'll get one to run well... Maybe get away with another race next weekend without having to rebuild or break in a new mill...
Old 04-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hmm, just found out that the 1 piece mount with the removable mountings is about 2mm higher than the true 1 piece mount & original mounts. This creates a small problem for the fit of the body especially with the large air filter element
Old 04-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by joeling
Hmm, just found out that the 1 piece mount with the removable mountings is about 2mm higher than the true 1 piece mount & original mounts. This creates a small problem for the fit of the body especially with the large air filter element
Can't you just run the PL filter or a losi filter...? I still run the losi filter tube and filters... Just had so many and they are smaller and fit great.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

NsideLine, Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

NsideLine, Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Done
Old 04-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Whooho! 2nd Place trophy tonight, Golden Hills Raceway, the "Clasic" Started TQ, But flamed four times...Dunno why yet, I think, I did not keep up with the tune, Got fitth or sixth in Truggy...Fun day!
Old 04-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bringing home hardware GOOD Job Bro!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.