R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheruat View Post
cjm- here are some pix of Reval. the Crystal Park track is under new management so the track is getting redone hopefully its nice and smooth with nice jumps.

Thx again

who will be running the show at crystal?????? I live five minutes away...bring back friday night lights
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #17
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

NitroLuver- whats up not really sure i heard some guy named steve but not forsure. i heard maybe April it may come to life let's see!!
wheruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Tech Master

Quote:
cjm- here are some pix of Reval. the Crystal Park track is under new management so the track is getting redone hopefully its nice and smooth with nice jumps.

Thx again
Bud if your gonna be running at Rev get the losi. You will have so much more help because so many people run losi there. Plus they have every single part imaginable in the shop.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #19
Tech Adept

Alan D.- Thx yah i live like 5mins from Crystal Park but dont mind taking the trip out to Rev. too. Yah im just waiting for AMAIN to credit my account so i can jump on the 8T 2.0 or do you know anyone else cheaper beside Ultimate. I will never ever shop at Ultimate until they get rid of that old freaking bastard MOTO. That dude may know alot a shit but he sucks big balls to me. I used to go to him back in the days about 16yrs ago and i went out to see how it is over there now and hes still the same DICKHEAD that hes always been. Always talking down to you like your some dumbass. So if anyone knows were to get it cheaper then AMAIN hit me up.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #20
Tech Master

Quote:
Alan D.- Thx yah i live like 5mins from Crystal Park but dont mind taking the trip out to Rev. too. Yah im just waiting for AMAIN to credit my account so i can jump on the 8T 2.0 or do you know anyone else cheaper beside Ultimate. I will never ever shop at Ultimate until they get rid of that old freaking bastard MOTO. That dude may know alot a shit but he sucks big balls to me. I used to go to him back in the days about 16yrs ago and i went out to see how it is over there now and hes still the same DICKHEAD that hes always been. Always talking down to you like your some dumbass. So if anyone knows were to get it cheaper then AMAIN hit me up.
YGPM
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #21
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

For me it is the losi all the way!! I absolutely love the new losi truggy. It is a huge improvement over the 1.0. I had a chance to drive a buddy's X2 for a few laps and really didn't think it was that great. I thought my 1.0 was better at that time and the new losi completely blows that away. Yes it has a copuple of issues like too short screws and crappy rear bearings, but once you put about $20 into it, it is very tough. And handling well it's not like anything else on the market. It feels to me like a buggy but with the stability of a truggy.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to drs92

You can get the losi 2.0 truggy for $435
What about rc8t, trf801xt, or st-rr? jw y u didnt include those
drs92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
JBURCH/rcboxer- thx for stoppin by yah Losi 8T 2.0 here i come to get you. As for the engine still decid. on what to get still. thx again
As far as the engine go on Powerhouse thread in here and Pm Mark the owner best engine modder I know and you can not beat his price of his modded 21 grp which will move that truggy with power to spare.
JBURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #24
Tech Adept

JAMMINKRAZY- thx for stoppin by yah the Losi is gona be the ticket. i tried to buy it lastnite but it was out of stock so gonna probably wait for my credit from AMain on Monday and purchase it from them. Thx for your input

derek_18mt- yah i went to both of the sites one has it in stock but it come out to $659 shipped with all the fee's and stuff. The other place doesnt have it in stock. but thanx for the info. i was temp'd to purchase from site but didnt want to have to wait for week and if i had problems have to deal with international bs. On the other truggy's yah wasnt really interested in those ones. If you can sway me into purchasing those truggy's let me know whats the good points compared to the 8T 2.0 thx

JBURCH- thx yah i hear alot of good stuff about his engines. ive been poppin my head in his thread and seem like he knows his stuff. thx
Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #25
Tech Elite

LOSI 8T 2.0 Period, it handles better, turns, better, better everything - yes the first batch of 2.0 had some bearing issues - call horizon and they ship you new ones fast.......
token is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:20 AM   #26
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_18mt View Post
You can get the losi 2.0 truggy for $435
What about rc8t, trf801xt, or st-rr? jw y u didnt include those
where?
token is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:22 AM   #27
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
LOSI 8T 2.0 Period, it handles better, turns, better, better everything - yes the first batch of 2.0 had some bearing issues - call horizon and they ship you new ones fast.......
+1 the truck is dialialed.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #28
Tech Adept

Jammin- yes gonna order on monday!! yippy ill keep you guys posted on what engine i decide to go with.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #29
Tech Regular

Some things to keep in mind here. You can not tell how a car works by driving someone elses car because thier car could be old and beat down, not set-up, old clutch, bound up in the arms, air in the shocks, end points not set corectly, there are a million factors that come into play. i have drivin lots of cars that have the "same set-up" as mine and are the same brand and they never feel the same. most of the time they dont feel very good at all becasue i take car my stuff and most people dont.

as for an engine .21 all the way. i would get a jammin .21 or picco evo3. best bang for your buck in my opinion. the above applies to engines as well.

Losi 2.0 and Jammin x2 both very good trucks (you can't compare and X1-CRT to the X2. very diferent trucks)

my 2 cents

questions please e-mail Manufacturerscup@gmail.com don't PM (i dont ever check it)
Manufacturercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #30
Tech Adept

Manufacturercup- thx for stoppin by and for your input. yah when deciding what truggy to get i think its all about the setup and combo's you put together make the car be fast. thx