Search

RC PRO Midsouth Div. Round 1 Info White House TN

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skeller
What time does practice close on Fri.?

It'll prolly be after the kids get out of school before I can leave.

Maybe 4-5 Fri. afternoon......4hrs travel(with the camper).....get there
around 8-8.30.

Will I still have time to practice Fri. night?
shane practice was listed between 11am-8pm i think ..schmitty and i are leaving about 7-8am and heading straight to the track ...i think your kids need a snow day on the 16th we can follow each other up there ...
Old 04-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wolfer
Can't wait!! I plan to practice alot friday and work on my setup....any thoughts on best tire to run?
i think mr twister said the usual suspects cf,bt,cb,ib, and best to have a set of holeshots when the traction comes up

Originally Posted by skeller
What time does practice close on Fri.?

It'll prolly be after the kids get out of school before I can leave.

Maybe 4-5 Fri. afternoon......4hrs travel(with the camper).....get there
around 8-8.30.

Will I still have time to practice Fri. night?
your outa luck lickity splits ....copied from rcsignup ...i see a sick day for your kids

Open Practice: 04/17/09 10:00 AM 04/17/09 8:00 PM
Controlled Practice: N/A N/A
Qualifiers: 04/18/09 9:00 AM Depends on entries
Mains: 04/19/09 9:00 AM Depends on entries
Old 04-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

looking forward to this race will be there am friday
Old 04-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Spy shot of the Pro Series layout found at hooters!!! Hopefully it meets everyones standards!

EA
EA, I know where you live. Those spy shots were not supossed to be leaked to the public. I guess I'll have to come up w/ something even worse!

Thanks to everyone for getting signed up on Rcsignup!!!!!! last count was around 90 entries. We are gonna have a great weekend of racing!!!!! The track was great this past weekend, w/ 40+ entries. Holeshots seemed to work best for me. The track was real fast, Its a shame I gotta tear it up and start all over this week, I was finally getting it down. Look forward to seeing everyone!!!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Dan, I can not wait man!

Shane, I think at the least we can save ya a pit spot for your ezup. Possibly Bonnie can come up later with the childrens. Hope to see ya friday so you can relax some
Old 04-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Dan, I can not wait man!

Shane, I think at the least we can save ya a pit spot for your ezup. Possibly Bonnie can come up later with the childrens. Hope to see ya friday so you can relax some
I need a spot for the camper too!!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I ended up running AKA city blocks for the 2min main i had during warm up they were dialed, i have raced on this track for 3 years and the holeshots have always been a winner in truggy for me, but i will say my boy Brandon was right about the AKA, they were good.

Post Script, beware of metalflake blue losi 8T 2.0
Old 04-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Tech Rookie

sounds fun i would like to know some facts about campers as well. Can we camp in any of that grass area around track. Thanks

Last edited by gniklas; 04-12-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gniklas
sounds fun i would like to know some facts about campers as well. Can we camp in any of that grass area around track. Thanks
There is probably about 4-5 acres of parking around the track in the grass. How much of it can actually be used I am unsure of. I think there will be plenty of room though for everyone. There are not type of hookups though. Bring your own power for Campers and trailers.

EA
Old 04-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

They have a reasonable amount of track power. If you are bringing something with high power demands plus with the amount of racers there, I would definitely bring a gen. I will check with Kevin tomorrow about camping on-site. I don't think there will be an issue, but I will double check with him.

Practice time is posted on RC sign up. If you haven't signed up, now is a good time. The clock is ticking.....

If you have any other questions that have not been answered pm them to me and I will answer them or find out. Kevin and Co have been busy getting everything ready.

Last edited by mracer; 04-12-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mracer
They have a reasonable amount of track power. If you are bringing something with high power demands, I would definitely bring a gen. I will check with Kevin tomorrow about camping on-site. I don't think there will be an issue, but I will double check with him.

Practice time is posted on RC sign up. If you haven't signed up, now is a good time. The clock is ticking.....

If you have any other questions that have not been answered pm them to me and I will answer them or find out. Kevin and Co have been busy getting everything ready.

I'm bringin a 31' camper...with my own power. LOL

I planned on staying at the track like I've been doing at other races.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Shane, i will bring the Radical to the track.

any racers that will be attending the Rd 1 RC Pro race this weekend, if you have new engine's that will need to be runin, LMK asap and we can have a spot reserved to do it at the shop for you, i will be at the track back and forth getting engine's done and returning them, I live about 5 min from thew track so it will be a good idea to get them on the bench.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Skeller, we've had guys our there in tents before and 1 motor home, no problems
Old 04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys...also just a note...saturdaynight a bunch of us are planning on going out...figured we could round up anyone who wants to go and we can all meet up at silverados in rivergate..."not far from track" for a little bit of good time....its 21 and up...free beer 7-11.....they play it all...nice average kinda guy place..dance floor...pool tables...darts etc...wives and g/f's are going with us also....be a good time! everyone welcome.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Twister
I ended up running AKA city blocks for the 2min main i had during warm up they were dialed, i have raced on this track for 3 years and the holeshots have always been a winner in truggy for me, but i will say my boy Brandon was right about the AKA, they were good.

Post Script, beware of metalflake blue losi 8T 2.0

I told u, never dought me on those tires! I was watching u warm up for the main and WOW! U may want to try Ibeams in the rear next time! The Ibeam/city combo works great during the heats and late in the afternoon when the sun is doing down moisture starts coming back out all citys work great but some may be better with the Ibeam/ Citys! Thats funny on the blue Losi!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.