Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC PRO Midsouth Div. Round 1 Info White House TN

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The Race is 100% on for tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 55 entrys last week. Should be a good "warm up" for the ProSeries.
1/8 buggy and Truggy, $20 to enter 50% payout to top 5.
We may not start till 1:00pm but since the new lights are up we'll geterdun!!
don't forget your shades

Again, the track will be significantly changed next week.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i will be at the track by 730 to help prep if there is any water standing, it should turn out like last weekend and be all good.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Let's do it!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
Not trying to be a inspector!! Just wondered what the rules are?? I have heard way to many rumors (ie. running the existing layout backwards etc.) just wondering what Carlton has told the Tracks what is expected. I figured, if someone would explain it......

Speedski,

I think this guy can better answer some of your questions: [email protected] (Carlton) This is the guy that can answer all of your questions on the Pro Series Race. I doubt any one on these forums knows much about specific track rules and tech. Let us know what you find out.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks,KP

Last edited by Preemo; 04-12-2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: yes
Old 04-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

Last edited by SPEEDSKI; 04-12-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
Not trying to be a inspector!! Just wondered what the rules are?? I have heard way to many rumors (ie. running the existing layout backwards etc.) just wondering what Carlton has told the Tracks what is expected. I figured, if someone would explain it......

Speed, I have talked with carlton a bunch about this. The RC PRO Is much more relaxed than what it used to be about track layouts. In the past you had to change the track completely before the event and not run on it prior to the rc pro race. What happened(since the tracks need money to work) is most tracks built a layout the week before the race(mon-thur) so they did not have to shut down. In return the tracks tore apart because they were so fresh and green. This in most cases did little for the racing and the racers who supported it.

We built our track with this in mind. So it can be rand clockwise our counterclockwise. We will reverse it for the RC pro event and add some additional things. To this point no one has ran backwards although we will have one race in may(23) that test it out. After that I'll add in some jumps, etc, and we are set to have fun

I think things will be fun RC PRO is a neat series and we have some cool tracks involved. I think I understood your questions but when online it's sometimes hard to read how a person is saying something. I would not sweat it, and we are gonna have a good time

See ya guys!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Speed, I have talked with carlton a bunch about this. The RC PRO Is much more relaxed than what it used to be about track layouts. In the past you had to change the track completely before the event and not run on it prior to the rc pro race. What happened(since the tracks need money to work) is most tracks built a layout the week before the race(mon-thur) so they did not have to shut down. In return the tracks tore apart because they were so fresh and green. This in most cases did little for the racing and the racers who supported it.

We built our track with this in mind. So it can be rand clockwise our counterclockwise. We will reverse it for the RC pro event and add some additional things. To this point no one has ran backwards although we will have one race in may(23) that test it out. After that I'll add in some jumps, etc, and we are set to have fun

I think things will be fun RC PRO is a neat series and we have some cool tracks involved. I think I understood your questions but when online it's sometimes hard to read how a person is saying something. I would not sweat it, and we are gonna have a good time

See ya guys!

Thanks Alan, that was the answer I was looking for. I know RCP and the Tracks will make it right, I was NOT questioning that, or sweating it at all. I spoke with Jeremy and he said you guys were running it in reverse possibly, so it just got my curiosity going. I also heard the pipe I run is illegal too, so I just wanted some clarification on some things for my own personal knowledge (not that I have alot!!!) LOL

Thanks for the response.

Also, thanks for all the hard work you did to get this series going.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default New rule for the pro series race

Hey I just found this new rule that I think you guys should incorporate into the Pro Series at White Hobbies lol
Attached Thumbnails RC PRO Midsouth Div. Round 1 Info White House TN-no-ninjas.jpg  
Old 04-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Spy shot of the Pro Series layout found at hooters!!! Hopefully it meets everyones standards!

EA
Attached Thumbnails RC PRO Midsouth Div. Round 1 Info White House TN-photo.jpg  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Got my matchbox cars waiting!! Looks cool. I hope I can make it.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Spy shot of the Pro Series layout found at hooters!!! Hopefully it meets everyones standards!

EA

That Looks cool!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

What time does practice close on Fri.?

It'll prolly be after the kids get out of school before I can leave.

Maybe 4-5 Fri. afternoon......4hrs travel(with the camper).....get there
around 8-8.30.

Will I still have time to practice Fri. night?
Old 04-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Can't wait!! I plan to practice alot friday and work on my setup....any thoughts on best tire to run?
Old 04-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey Todd,
I thought the track change question had been answered on our forum. Like I stated out of all the racers I've talked to, no one has I asked me about it.
If you feel I attacked you then I publicly "appoligize"
I know you have been supportive of us, and we appreciate it.

I'll ya later
Thanks,KP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.