Go tech

• Does anybody no way all of the go motor are out of stock at all the rc web stores if anybody knows were I can get one at please let me know. thank you
  • carolinasrc.com has the new go ebm5 race prepped and full mods instock, you might wanna check them out
  • Quote: carolinasrc.com has the new go ebm5 race prepped and full mods instock, you might wanna check them out
    +10! Race prepped is $280 (truggy or if you're on a budget for your buggy) Full mod is $350 (better for buggy)
  • $25.00 RCMAR925 you can use that coupon and save $25.00 and its free shipping for orders over $100.00
  • I really dont want the ebm5 im just trying to get some good club motors. For big racing I will be useing the ExTech.
  • try to pm vnmsgt, 22Racer, or Mr. Twister. They are authorized Go Tech dealers and they may be able to hook you up.

If all else fails, you can order a Go Tech Engine from Massive Mods in Australia. With the AU to USD exchange rate, you can get a modded engine for around $210.00 USD. That's about the same price as a stock engine cost here in the States.
  • Racefactor just got an order in, everyone should have motors and parts soon.

Rex