Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rhonda skelton

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default rhonda skelton

does rhonda skelton ever go to any big races, like truggy or buggy nats or something? is she good? I dont hear much about her, i'm just curious.

Last edited by Redfox03; 10-23-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I will say that she is faster then 75% of the people on here, and yes she goes to big races.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

we need people like rhonda to bring gas truck out of the grave
Old 10-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by moparsrule
I will say that she is faster then 75% of the people on here, and yes she goes to big races.
25% of people on here are also faster than 75% of the people on here, thats not saying much. Im not doubting her abilities, but that wasnt the best representation of her talent, haha. Im sure she goes to larger races, but she just isnt on the level of Tebo, Cav, Maifield, Drake, etc.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (79%+)

she is fast!!! she made it to the B Main in truggy at Silver State when i seen here her in Las Vegas thats also when i fell in love ....
Old 10-23-2007, 12:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Got a few stalkers here do we?
Old 10-23-2007, 01:43 AM
SH
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

yeah seems that way.....sounds like a sexist thing to me & you ought to get over it, this is too the poster.

even if a sponsored driver was not winning major race meets does not mean they should not be sponsored. A lot comes down to how they present them selves & can show they can enjoy them selves when racing as well as help others out.

honestly get over it.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Rhonda is an awesome person. She raced the Thunder Alley endurance race last year and you can always find her at Revelation Raceway in Ontario. She is freaking fast and can wheel both the truggy and the buggy. Just an all around great character.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SH
yeah seems that way.....sounds like a sexist thing to me & you ought to get over it, this is too the poster.

even if a sponsored driver was not winning major race meets does not mean they should not be sponsored. A lot comes down to how they present them selves & can show they can enjoy them selves when racing as well as help others out.

honestly get over it.
I must have missed something... I did not see where someone was questioning whether she deserves to be sponsored or not? I did not catch any sexist remarks in that post either... You having a bad day?
Old 10-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

SH, by the poster, do you mean me? i wasn't trying to be sexist, i was just wondering. there is a girl i know, we were having our usual rc talk one day, and we brought up rhonda skelton, and she said rhonda sucked. so i came on here and asked for everyone's opinion. nothing sexist, if you were referring to me. if you weren't referring to me, sorry for the mix up. also, im not saying rhonda skelton sucks at racing, i just wanted to know has she been racing and what big races has she been to lately. i've seen her featured in rc car action too, but after that i haven't really heard about her.

Last edited by Redfox03; 10-25-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Redfox03
SH, by the poster, do you mean me? i wasn't trying to be sexist, i was just wondering. there is a girl i know named sarah ernst, if any of you have been to trackside in milwaukee, wi then you'll know her. we were having our usual rc talk one day, and we brought up rhonda skelton, and she said rhonda sucked. so i came on here and asked for everyone's opinion. nothing sexist, if you were referring to me. if you weren't referring to me, sorry for the mix up.
I guess it's popcorn time.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well you should tell Scotty's kid to show some class and just because daddy owns a shop/track/is a bigtime race promoter doesn't make her an authority.Sounds like a girl who is jealous of another girl because she is PRETTIER then her or something petty like that.This has got to be one of the most useless threads I have read in along time.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:37 PM
SH
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Redfox03
SH, by the poster, do you mean me? i wasn't trying to be sexist, i was just wondering. there is a girl i know named sarah ernst, if any of you have been to trackside in milwaukee, wi then you'll know her. we were having our usual rc talk one day, and we brought up rhonda skelton, and she said rhonda sucked. so i came on here and asked for everyone's opinion. nothing sexist, if you were referring to me. if you weren't referring to me, sorry for the mix up.
the thing is thought if it was a bloke would the same question be asked?

i was not having a bad day, just making a point.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

yeah, you are right racenut. my main question on this thread was just to see if rhonda attends any of the big races because i do hear much about her. i didn't know if she sucked or not, i never seen her race so i can't judge her. but even if she was a guy, i'd still ask the same question.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Actually redfox03 needs to show some class as well as common sense. If you did have this conversation, and the things you say were said, it didnt need to be repeated. All you did was add alot of drama to this thread. which started out as a simple question. If you are curious cool, but thats all the needed to be said. You have to love the internet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.