R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Landmax Super eight owners previous or present HELP please?

Okay, I just got one of these things and I like it allot,nice piece of vintage rc. I was wondering what other kyosho vehicles parts are compatible with this one. Is this car an older version of the Inferno? I also need a new body but cant seem to find them I also don't know what millimeter to get.Any help is greatly appreciated.
speedemall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedemall View Post
Okay, I just got one of these things and I like it allot,nice piece of vintage rc. I was wondering what other kyosho vehicles parts are compatible with this one. Is this car an older version of the Inferno? I also need a new body but cant seem to find them I also don't know what millimeter to get.Any help is greatly appreciated.
Can we see some pics?!

Kyosho went direct years ago. I've found the only way to support an old Kyosho is through their website. I don't see Landmax supported there. Is that older or newer than a Landjump or Vanning Not that I see those two listed either anyway. But if it is a version of the Landjump, that one seems to have a following as an old time favorite for some reason. Try to google vintage rc for some help too?

Kyosho can be very helpful or on some occasions no help at all on getting parts or cross referencing parts. For the most part they only tell you what their computer tells you but sometimes they have pulled parts to measure for me. And chances are you will get ahold of someone there that actually used to own or remembers older cars so the best place to start is by calling them...

http://www.shopkyosho.com/index/410.0.25387.25411.0.0.0
Good luck
bjr48 is offline   Reply With Quote