Old 02-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #61
Tech Lord

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Dont go tellin people you have a little weiner
Old 02-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #62
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Them Lectric are fast, If there was a way to letem race longer without an extension cord, that would be cool, They need to put a warnin device on them lectric ones, Ever time one turtles, I think it is flamed, so I run it to the pits...
Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #63
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways88 View Post
is that why my "lil weiner electric motor" can our run just about any "real mans nitro motor"
LMAO on the way you worded that post I respect electric machines a local racer "had" the losi eight e but went back to nitro but the electric ride was off the chains fast
Old 02-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #64
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by race raider View Post
well I went to hobby people last night to pick up a servo after all the debate on this tread I decided to pick up the infamous Z buggy got it for $200.00 while I wait on the O'Donnell buggy. I'm on vacation next week for a couple of weeks and will have nothing to do but build and test this car I want to see for myself if this thing is a contender or pretender
To all who said this thread was pointless/worthless the above post proves it's not there's no such thing as bad publicity

Race raider the one thing I advise you on buying is some SH stiff springs the stock ones are way to soft and you will hate the car with them on other then that I know you will love the car please report back with your impressions of the build and the quality of everything also make your way over to the Z car thread, and Welcome aboard
Old 02-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #65
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Low and behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
Exactly!! Plus its funny if you have a decent sense of humor
I dont come in here much but I seen this post and thought man The Mad Russian would be upset if he knew somebody was bad mouthing the Z...and low and behold here you are!!!
Man,bad pubs is the way to go huh....Anyways see ya back in the GA forum
lowcountrytj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #66
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUEL FLAMES View Post
To all who said this thread was pointless/worthless the above post proves it's not there's no such thing as bad publicity

Race raider the one thing I advise you on buying is some SH stiff springs the stock ones are way to soft and you will hate the car with them on other then that I know you will love the car please report back with your impressions of the build and the quality of everything also make your way over to the Z car thread, and Welcome aboard
good luck with the buggy raider dont get frustrated if it is not great at first these buggys in my opinion are very touchy with setup. but once you get it right it is good real good mine is still not perfect in the shock department but it is still pulling faster lap times for me than my other buggy. so just give it a chance you will like it. and if you think i am full of it go look up my first track report with this buggy it was not good but since then i have got some tips and wa la its dialed and getting better
jewn_beef is offline   Reply With Quote