Dont buy an SH Z Car!! >

Dont buy an SH Z Car!!

Dont buy an SH Z Car!!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tom slick 50
ok let me know win it gets ther and hold your breath
hello mr slick 50 you ever driven a z car if not you can make no claim to the quality of this car and yes the truggy is coming to the states soon. but that isnt the point until you have driven any chasis in which you are talking about you can not fairly give any input to the situation . If one of the top 5 pros out there were to test with this buggy and then run it in a few big races they would do just the same as they do with thier ae losi mugen and kyosho cars or hot bodies or what ever chasis they want to run if they did and won with it it would be hot everybody would want to get one but they dont. any the whoot i have one and before it owned losi and ae which i still own for. out of the 3 i have owned i like the z and the ae better than the losi once i get the shocks figured out on the z it will be better than my ae i think. they are great cars as well as all the other chasis out there its just personal preferance
Old 02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Tech Adept

you are a funny guy theay ben showing that picture for almost 8 months still not here theay are taking orders still for somthing theay cant sale you yet by the way i got tickets to see elvis live in concert and it realy him and tupac is gona be his opening act
Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

this thread is a waste of space on the WWW
Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

and by the way your buddy said not to buy it thats the best advice i seen from that guy so far
Old 02-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I just sold my 8T yesterday to a happy new owner, if that tells ya something, Tom.

I am stoked about the pro Truggy with the 2009 21 XB ceramic race engine that I will have in it, with an Airtronics 423 oz/in steering servo with the new MX3 FHSS2
There is a pretty good chance that by the Wiregrass Indoor Nationals, you will see some Z-Army truggy drivers
Old 02-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I cant believe you guys started a thread where people can come and bash your beloved Z Car
Old 02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

LOL, Jaz240
The haters (both freshly registered in January ) can bash away, whoever drives and races them knows they are full of it, and loves their Z-Car!
Other than a bunch of misspelled and easily dismissed rumors, nobody really can bash on it. Its a great buggy, equal to anything out there, and innovative and different; a fresh breath of air. And did I mention light, and durable?
Old 02-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Your funny...I race with Eric, AKA Easyryder..I have seen the car in action and it is impressive..I have never seen him break, and racing at the NitroPit, that's saying allot for any buggy..I know you guys love your rides...we all love the one we got..i just find it strange that you would open yourselves up for people to come here and bash on the Z car which is apparently what's happening..I am sure that is not what was intended..although you can never be sure with Eric what his intentions are......... nobody ever said he was normal...
Old 02-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tom slick 50
you are a funny guy theay ben showing that picture for almost 8 months still not here theay are taking orders still for somthing theay cant sale you yet by the way i got tickets to see elvis live in concert and it realy him and tupac is gona be his opening act
See you there buddy, I got me one of these "Z" Cars, I raced it, Hell, I let my Lil Bro "High" Jump it at a local contest! It was Fun, my Slapped down beat up, raced the hell outa, never maintained, hand me down...Did really well, I didnt pay a dime for this car, (Really! The Sender even Paid the Shipping!) I never even changed the oils in the diff, the shocks, I just raced it!For a month or so, then went and High jumped it, With a race Clutch, Engine an Reciver set up...Mind U I did ZERO maintenance on this rig, just ran it like a used car (IT WAS)
Totally Crazy, It still runs! I beat this damn thing to a pulp, It still wants more! Do not buy this rig...You will never be rid of it..Its a darn curse!! I wanted to make it go away...But it is still here, damn thing says :"Maintain ME!" This thing s going on the shelf!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i should buy a z car and make it brushless im sure degani would love that

Old 02-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Your funny...I race with Eric, AKA Easyryder..I have seen the car in action and it is impressive..I have never seen him break, and racing at the NitroPit, that's saying allot for any buggy..I know you guys love your rides...we all love the one we got..i just find it strange that you would open yourselves up for people to come here and bash on the Z car which is apparently what's happening..I am sure that is not what was intended..although you can never be sure with Eric what his intentions are......... nobody ever said he was normal...
Its a publicity stunt
Old 02-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cheesecake
i should buy a z car and make it brushless im sure degani would love that

His head would explode
Old 02-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

well I went to hobby people last night to pick up a servo after all the debate on this tread I decided to pick up the infamous Z buggy got it for $200.00 while I wait on the O'Donnell buggy. I'm on vacation next week for a couple of weeks and will have nothing to do but build and test this car I want to see for myself if this thing is a contender or pretender
Old 02-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by race raider
well I went to hobby people last night to pick up a servo after all the debate on this tread I decided to pick up the infamous Z buggy got it for $200.00 while I wait on the O'Donnell buggy. I'm on vacation next week for a couple of weeks and will have nothing to do but build and test this car I want to see for myself if this thing is a contender or pretender
Build it race raider, by the time you are done you will be a fan. The attention to detail and innovative out of the box design is impressive. Diffs build perfect, no shims, everything nice, tight fit, quality plastic and great clutch and metals.
The chassis itself is a work of art. Most of the Pro Z-Car's standard adjustment capabilities are only obtainable by other brands by buying adj hinge pins, etc. the Z-Car includes them all with the kit and has a ludicrous amount of tuning options, and responds amazingly enough to small changes.
A friend of mine came over the other evening with a Hyper 7 and D8. We sat all 3 down. And picked them up....the Z-Car is amazingly light compared to those 2. Be careful on the build, attention to detail esp on the shocks, and you will enjoy building it
And then wait until when you get it on the track, and get it dialed for your local tracks, engine and driving style, and it will haul the mail in a quick way
Welcome to the Z-Army
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FUEL FLAMES

sideways88 Maybe the reason Greg is mean to you guys is because you put a lil weiner electric motor in place of a "Real" man's nitro engine
is that why my "lil weiner electric motor" can our run just about any "real mans nitro motor"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.