Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
turbo head button for plus4...??... >

turbo head button for plus4...??...

turbo head button for plus4...??...

Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default turbo head button for plus4...??...

was just reading some stuff and read that for 09 the plus 4's were going to come with a turbo head button in the box along with the standard...anyone else know anything about this???...i just bought my plus4 yesterday so its gonna suck if this is true and the new run of the engine is going to include this...can u purchase it sepretely???
Old 02-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mist467
was just reading some stuff and read that for 09 the plus 4's were going to come with a turbo head button in the box along with the standard...anyone else know anything about this???...i just bought my plus4 yesterday so its gonna suck if this is true and the new run of the engine is going to include this...can u purchase it sepretely???
This info is correct, the current 09 badged engines will have both button's, i was informed today that the Plus 4 's available from a main where the 2 head versions, not sure where you got yours but this was lead to believe, since a main raised the price almost $20 when there second batch came in.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i got mine at superior hobbies...my lhs..im not too madd about it because i only paid 280.00 for it...compared to 315.00 amain has it for...so i guess the 35 bucks will cover the button if it can be purchased seprately...is it for sale anywhere seprately yet???
Old 02-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mist467
i got mine at superior hobbies...my lhs..im not too madd about it because i only paid 280.00 for it...compared to 315.00 amain has it for...so i guess the 35 bucks will cover the button if it can be purchased seprately...is it for sale anywhere seprately yet???
Check ebay for the head button off a P5XST, this is what alot of people are using.