Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro car wont start

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 04:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Default my car wont start

ive allready followed all the advise on the website but my car still wont start please help
Old 02-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motoclay
if you describe the needle turns in mins. in makes more since. Like 5 mins. or 10 mins. thats how the needle on the clock is, an hour would be one full turn. I know the industry uses hours, and i even call it hours, but really, 5 mins. is 1/12 of turn.

never thought it like that but its a good point

Originally Posted by Silencedsteak
I have also noticed the engine isnt even firing. And how would I go about cleaning out the fuel tank and engine?
is the fuel getting to the carburator?

Originally Posted by Silencedsteak
I also have a roto starter installed on my car. I don't actually have a battery for the thing thats meant to turn it over so I am using a battery drill could this be part of the problem? I have checked the glow plug and it seems to be working fine. I have ordered a new battery and glow plug so when I get these I will try again and hopefully I can get it to go. I will let you know.
this could be your problem is it a cordless drill? what brand? I know that some do as good or better job than roto start

Originally Posted by phycobanana
ive allready followed all the advise on the website but my car still wont start please help
What kind of car and what motor that is a start