Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Favorite brand of tyres+How many sets you use a month? >

Favorite brand of tyres+How many sets you use a month?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favorite brand of tyres+How many sets you use a month?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Iv got 1 set of almost everything listed above. still my switches 2.0 and losi tapers even when worn run good. from several area tracks they are consistant from week to week. i run 1 set of each of my 7 sets of clay tires and get similar results. i havnt glued my soft gridirons up yet but kind of saving them for end of winter. the tire that has impressed me most are the aka soft cityblocks, just an altogether great tire and look good for anything. the 2 sets of tires and way you say your using them 1 for practice and 1 for race, just clean after 2 heats will be fine
Old 02-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Initiate

I use Proline speed paws on dirt, work amazing, if i dont run on the road alot, i can make a pair last about 1 gallon.

On street, I use Hpi V grooves, there bad for traction, very bad, maybe cause its a small wheel, idk.