Wiki Posts
Search

1/8th Scale Buggy Most Popular Class?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blktransam
1/8 is also easier to drive, which appeals to new people to the sport. around here 1/8 buggy and truggy are the most popular, elec. anything is pretty rare around me. altough the slash class did bring electric racing back into the spotlight. I would love to race 1/10 gas truck but no one seems to want to race them anymore.
i would love to see 1/10 come back full time again, i still run mine alot during my off seson, it improves your driving alot, they are so difficult to race. but i love mine so much couldnt part with it when the races started to slow and all the motor had through it was after run oil. but i think it may come back one of these days, we have couple races a year or 1/10 stadium still but thats about it, i still practice with it though....
Old 02-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

1/8 scale buggy in my area then truggy. M/T was strong in tell a certain track closed. I can drive 2 hours east or west they are still going strong there last I knew.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Why do you think that no one is racing 1/10 gas truck anymore?
Old 02-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

1/8 Buggy year round here. Truggy count is getting light, gas trucks is fading, and monster truck is almost non-existant. 1/10 Stock truck & stock Buggy are great, and 1/10 4WD is commin back strong.