Community
Wiki Posts
Search

D8, Losi 2.0, or Hyper 9

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

ok i own the D8 and my son has the 8 2.0 and i have driven both and raced both i like the d8 better yes it is a little heavier but the car is stable and corners very well and losi is lighter and corners well but both do wear the losi more than the D8 but both are capable winners but i really like my D8 and if you wont it lighter you can buy the option chassis but i dont see much need in it and for the hyper nine i have only seen one run and it looked good but thats about all i can tell you about it but i would go for the D8.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default buggy

To be honest they are all three great buggies and are equally capable. I have ran the 2.0 and also the D8. They both have their positives and negatives. The driveshaft problem has been fixed on the D8. I purchased a new kit two months ago and my outdrives and shafts still look new. I would get either the car you have the most part support for or see what the fast guy at your track is running because it always makes it easier to get setup help from someone with the same car.