R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default HotSprings Arkansas BIG MONEY RACE 100% Pay Back

Money Race April 18 100% PAYBACK!!!!! WITH ADDED $$MONEY$$
Thats right you read it right 100% payback,we will start running at 1pm and run until we are done, depending on how many we have we might run 3 rounds(probably will) so plan on spending the day with us, we will cut off the entries at 100, you can preregister with brad at the hobby shop,are you can call Brad at 1-501-249-6044 are PayPal the money to thenova70ss@hotmail.com the entry fee is $20 per class and $10 for sportsman(no payback on sportsman)we will pay 50%1st 30%2nd and 20%3rd and added money for 4th on top 2 classes. we will run buggy truggy monster truck sportsman and 4wd or 2wd electric buggy, bring everything u have because we might added a class depending on turn out. this race is put on for the racers, we make NOTHING, this race is all about big fun big money and something to bring all of our spirts up in this time of our country's problems. Lets do some math

30 buggys
1st $300
2nd $180
3rd $120
4th $depends on turnout

Just alittle idea of what to expect!! we wanted all of you racers to no that we are not driven by $money$ to hold races and that is why our club entry fee is only $10 to race, and why we have a big following, we do this for yall, wolfpack is a volunteer run track(yes i did say volunteer). brad sinks every bit of money back into the track, and sells stuff at bottom dollar in the hobby shop. we want the hobby to grow and want wolfpack to be your 1st choice to come race. The way rc is growing in Hotsprings Arkansas i can almost be certain in the next few years to have around 40 to 50 locals every 2 weeks, we had around 22 last year, we plan to keep prices cheap and give all of you good clean competion and a fun place to bring your kids and family to spend the day with. wolfpack racetrack is a track for the racers, built by the racers, and run by the racers. this race is going to be told to alot of surrounding states so make plans now, we should have some crazy competion from surrounding states. Russ and the Wolfpack Family

If you woulf like more info you can PM and i can tell you more about the race.
thenova70ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Tech Master

OK guys we have 25 people that have payed and are in for this race we will only take 100 so if you are in for some big money racing this is the one to race at. Are track is not some back yard track it is just as good as the Nitro Pit are the Farm when we built this track we looked at all the big track and took ideals from them and started building are track. We have an on sight Hobie shop with lot of parts and fule just about ever thing you need. Guys come on out to Arkansas and get in on some of this racing.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
Tech Adept

Count me in.

Oops, might not should have said that, dont wont to scare anybody away.

TEAM LOSI/NOVA ROSSI/J-CONCEPTS/FRANCHIZE DEZIGNS/PROLINE/WERKS/FD WRAPS/AIRTRONICS/OS/AKA
drew07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
Tech Master

Hey Drew you gone to make it to any of the club racing this year.We are gone to run for Points this year and at the end of the year we are gone to give lots of stuff away to the top drivers in each class.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
Tech Adept

Ran some test and tune on the new track today and it is SWEEEEET. This race will be tons of fun, cant wait.

Yeah i plan on running some of the club races, but with so many track now as well as out of state races i will have to see how the year plays out, but i plan on comming out as much as possible.

TEAM LOSI/NOVA ROSSI/J-CONCEPTS/FRANCHIZE DEZIGNS/PROLINE/WERKS/FD WRAPS/AIRTRONICS/OS/AKA
Old 01-31-2009, 07:56 PM   #6
Tech Master

OK guys here a Quote from DREW after his frist time on the NEW TRACK in HOT SPRINGS Arkansas WOLF PACK RC TRACK.This sould tell you some thing guys this TRACK IS NO JOKE we are here to race.

QUOTE FROM DREW
Well we just got back from wolfpack and running some nitro, and let me just say one thing, HOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!. If anyone is wanting to run on a track that looks like one in the magazines then here you go. The new layout is SWEEEEET. There are fast sections, slow sections, easy sections, and hard sections. Also if you are a fan of BIG air then this is the place for you, the triple in the middle of the track is insane, and the step-up on the back feels like your floating.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:07 AM   #7
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

This sounds tempting!
Jeff Pfeifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #8
Tech Adept

Jeff,

I have raced alot of places and i promise you will not be dissapointed with this track. Heck their motto is "GO BIG OR GO HOME" if that tells you anything.

Old 02-01-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

We might have a group of 5-8 guys coming down for this one! How about making sign up available on RCSignup.com????
Jeff Pfeifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
Tech Master

Jeff i will call Brad the guy who owns the track and see if i can put the sing up on RCsingup.com.I have raced at this track for the past year and help work the track and i am hear to tell you guys you will love this track and how it is run we have a GREAT group of guys working the track and we take pride in are track so bring as many guy as you can and GO BIG ARE GO HOME
Old 02-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #11
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

What is the address to the track?? Me and some of the guys here in Louisiana want to come an play... The hell with the $$$$, I like good competition and good people. Any pictures of the track?? You can count use in

HOTBODIES RACING / FULL THROTTLE RACEWAY (OWNER / OPERATOR)
lockmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #12
Tech Master

Hey Lockmouth good to here you guys are coming up to race with use i will post some pic of the track soon. We just got the track finished this weekend and had some fun on the new lay out.I just got the pic down loaded to my computer if you would like give to me a call and i can tell you more about the track and let you guys know some places to stay at.I will PM you my number and stuff.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #13
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have a friend that lives down there in Hot Springs I might have to come and play. It just so happens I'm off that weekend......
LosiMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #14
Tech Rookie

Guys I finally got on here......The number to reach me is (501)760-2470 this is the number to the shop.........This race will fill up for sure ..we will probably need to start the race a little earlier to get it in in one day.We run amb system so you can use your personals .I have hand outs if you don't have one so get ready. Our club races start 1st weekend in March the 4th weekend in March is the Ar.Pro series(money race) if you want to get some practice.
snod19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #15
Tech Master

OK guys we are only gone to take 100 People for this BIG MONEY RACE and the spots are starting to fill up Quick if you wont to run for some BIG MONEY you need to let use know Me are Snod19 so we can get you singed up and your money taken so you will have a place In this race.