R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-27-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftkinginc View Post
Like the 10 people before me I wouldn't run that. Might as well keep it, If its worth good some money now Imagine How much it will be worth in 5 years, 10years?

X2.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #17
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostrixoxide

Howdy ya'll,

Just wanted to let you guy's know I took some pictures today. I'll try to have them posted up sometime tomorrow. Gotta find the uplink cable for my camera then it will be all good.
Nostrixoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:50 AM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Dude, KEEP THAT THING AND DON'T RUN IT! Go pick up an RTR Ofna buggy to beat up.
mfrosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #20

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

a burns and a burns DX are 2 different kettle of fish. honestly i wouldnt run it either. parts will be near impossible to get. hard enuff to get parts for new kyo's.

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Do NOT run that, cleanest old RC buggy I have ever seen, I would take that trade with that hobby shop guy, personally.
howtowakeakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #22
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

If you could get a BRAND New Losi 8T 2.0 and a Brand new Os Vspec for a trade....that would be about right imo. Nothing less then a 2.0 tho...as the 1.0's are cheeep as dirt now.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #23
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostrixoxide

Thanks for the input fellas. I wish the photo's were alittle better but they were taken with my phone. I think I'm gonna just go back & detail/clean a few things & store this little guy.

Like everyone has said "Who knows what it may be worth in a few years". Someone stated there was a difference between the Burns & the Burns DX. For some reason I thought this was a Burns DX, I'm gonna have to look at the box alittle closer. But in the mean time can someone clearify the differences for me & tell me which version would be the more desirable one to own?

I've been thinking of stripping the lexan body & doing a replica factory style paint scheme on it, like the body on the box looks. Do you guy's think this would increase the value? The flourescent orange paint is in perfect condition, I just really don't dig it. I know I can do a much cleaner job on the paint & if you guy's think it would be more valuable with a factory style look versus a custom paint scheme then thats what I'll attempt.

Thanks again for everyones advice, I sure am glad I asked before I acted...
Nostrixoxide is offline   Reply With Quote