Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Congrats Jared Tebo!!! >

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Tech Adept

Default Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

The new Midwest Nitro Champ (and champion in an electric class)......... Jared Tebo!

TQ and winner in buggy,truggy, and 4WD Mod Buggy. Can you say sweep?
He also qualified and finished second in electric 2wd buggy and truck. Can you say Domination?

I pulled for Jared trackside at the Worlds where he became my personal favorite driver. I knew the change to Kyosho would be for the best, the results are already adding up.

Great job so far in 2009 for Tebo, I wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Does the Team Losi duo have anything for him? Can the AE boys rebound from the whippin he gave them the past few weeks? Only time will tell!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great job Tebo, I watched the hole thing on rclive. My kids and wife was wondering why I yelling at the computer and not the TV lol
Old 01-26-2009, 04:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

congratz tebo.. AE will bounce back i am sure. they still took home some 1st place hardware from columbus
Old 01-26-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bluer322
Great job Tebo, I watched the hole thing on rclive. My kids and wife was wondering why I yelling at the computer and not the TV lol

Old 01-26-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

Dude is a Dick !! Try talking or saying hi to him see if he says hi back.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by bgbelden

who are you talkin to ?
Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Congrats to Tebo. I was there to watch it, and what a performance. He had a total of 2 crashes in his 45min buggy main.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Integra
who are you talkin to ?
Talking about Tebo, try to say hi and he straight up acts like you don't exist.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden

I doubt that, but you gotta understand that this is how he makes his living so there are times when he is available to talk and there are times when he is wrenching or mentally preparing to do battle. Can you imagine if everytime you were trying to work somebody came up to you and wanted to talk. I dont know the situation but I do know that you have to be selective and understanding that these guys on that level do it for a living, big difference than a weekend warrior... But they should be available to help with questions about the products they support. The few times I raced with him he was very approachable and willing to assist. But to call the dude a d**k is a bit harsh.

If you want to meet some d**ks in this industry I can give you some names...

Congrats Tebo/Kyosho .. And so it has begun.... Perhaps Kyosho Domination again????

Last edited by underway; 01-26-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Addict

Congrats to Jared for 2 great wins. Big props to Tyler Vik for traveling East and representing us Northern CA racers by making both Pro A mains and scoring a 6th place in buggy. Great job Tyler!!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Tebo was on fire all weekend. Total domination. It wasn't pretty if you were a big fan of another brand. He's silky smooth and didn't make big mistakes. Maifield was faster at times in the buggy main, but made way too many little mistakes and Tebo hardly made any. He just doesn't look like anything can rattle him. Even when Maifield snuck by after pressuring him, Tebo passed him right back before the big double and just checked out after that. I left before the truggy main, but I kind of figured the outcome would be the same.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by looneytune
Tebo was on fire all weekend. Total domination. It wasn't pretty if you were a big fan of another brand. He's silky smooth and didn't make big mistakes. Maifield was faster at times in the buggy main, but made way too many little mistakes and Tebo hardly made any. He just doesn't look like anything can rattle him. Even when Maifield snuck by after pressuring him, Tebo passed him right back before the big double and just checked out after that. I left before the truggy main, but I kind of figured the outcome would be the same.
It was exactly the same. Tebo led most of the way untill mayfield caught and passed him. But just like in the buggy main that didn't last for too long. Tebo regained the lead and checked out. I believe they were seperated by 4 seconds at the finish. The finishing order was Tebo, Mayfield, King and Lutz.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Adept

Does anyone think we will see alot more of this? Im not asking because Tebo is my choice in drivers, but because he now has this army of rides at his disposal. Maybe being a part of O'donnel has held him back over the last couple years? I know he raced electric with AE but Ive got the guts to say he wasnt getting the track time he really needed. Do you think in the coming years we will see Jared become a world champ in multiple off-road classes with Kyosho?
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by underway
I doubt that, but you gotta understand that this is how he makes his living so there are times when he is available to talk and there are times when he is wrenching or mentally preparing to do battle. Can you imagine if everytime you were trying to work somebody came up to you and wanted to talk. I dont know the situation but I do know that you have to be selective and understanding that these guys on that level do it for a living, big difference than a weekend warrior... But they should be available to help with questions about the products they support. The few times I raced with him he was very approachable and willing to assist. But to call the dude a d**k is a bit harsh.

Congrats Tebo/Kyosho .. And so it has begun.... Perhaps Kyosho Domination again????
I agree, but if you want a d!cks in RC, try onroad, that where they reside.

Congrats to Tebo! I think we all knew what was coming when he joined Kyo Team.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by underway

Maybe so but i saw a kid wave to him when he was walking thru the pits empty handed and he just snubbed him, i don't know any pro's on a good friend basis but the ones i met actually said high back when they were approached.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.