Wiki Posts
Search

Congrats Jared Tebo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

jared.

that was very cool of you to get on here and say a few words! it is always cool to hear what you guys have to say. good luck
Old 01-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

... for the record, Jared is one of the nicest kids I know. He would NEVER ignore anyone, especially a kid. All he does in his spare time at the track is help people and talk to them. He enjoys everyone. I'm sure he didn't realize the kid was waving or he was just thinking about something else. Now on the other hand, someone who goes on a public forum and calls someone a DICK to all the readers.... well.. you can draw your own conclusion on that.

NCWC.. no prob. Does your wife know you're cheating on her?
Old 01-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

I was talking about my girlfriend when I said "ol lady". No, she doesnt have a clue. If she was my wife, I still wouldnt let her know that!

Yall need to try to make it back to Charlotte for this................http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...l-24-26-a.html

Bring Jared too, my girlfriend has the hots for him. Maybe if I let her touch him, she will let me touch his MP9.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Tech Master

well it sounds like a great race for a great cause, and we sure would like to be there, just depends on the schedule and such.... I know Cody and Jared both LOVE The Farm, it's a great track.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

all I can say is Jared Tebo is a great driver and very, very helpful. A asked him a few set-up questions at crcrc, he pulled out his sheet and handed it to me, not knowing who I even was. I just wanted to say thanks again for that, as it helped me get a 2nd place finish in the sportsman A main.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Last edited by SPEEDSKI; 01-29-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well i would personally like to help everyone out. Warning to racers everywhere from coast to coast. PLEASE whatever you do when your at the track stop what you are doing and go out of your way to say hello and talk to COTY "WITH A T" INGRAM so that his step dad (bgbelden) does not have to get on the forums and talk trash about you. Besides type in and follow bgbeldon he post's all over this forum and you will see what a real tool he is. P.S. Jared is a class act and it showed by his response. Props to TEBO.

Last edited by nccattu; 01-29-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Ahhh the love.... this thread makes me feel fuzzy all over
Old 01-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Addict

Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nccattu
Well i would personally like to help everyone out. Warning to racers everywhere from coast to coast. PLEASE whatever you do when your at the track stop what you are doing and go out of your way to say hello and talk to COTY "WITH A T" INGRAM so that his step dad (bgbelden) does not have to get on the forums and talk trash about you. Besides type in and follow bgbeldon he post's all over this forum and you will see what a real tool he is. P.S. Jared is a class act and it showed by his response. Props to TEBO.
I 2nd that
Old 01-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

LMFAO oh man, cover blown. haha those keyboard b@lls just got smacked into little tiny peas.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Very well said just look around.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I've been wrong before and could be wrong for saying bad things about people i don't know. And for that i apoligize to Tebo and any fans i may have pissed off.
When you say i'm a dick well it doesn't hurt my feelings because i am, and i've been called a lot worse.
To Nick "i can't beat Coty" Cattuna, if you've got beef with me thats ok but don't drag Coty into this because from what i understand he's never done anything to you except make you look slow.
I know you beat him back when he was 13 but in a world of "now" who have you beat in the last year ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.