R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #46
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Congrats to Jared Tebo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbelden View Post
Dude is a Dick !! Try talking or saying hi to him see if he says hi back.
dont get your panties in a bunch because Tebo did'nt have time or simply DID'NT SEE YOU. Wow man, the nerve some people have, then to post it in a public forum...that's just bogus and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Oh, and you know their was'nt no little kid involved.....you said it speaking for yourself hoping peeps would agree with your rediculous statement that is NOWHERE near true, then you see posts with diff opinion than yours and you try to cover up like a snake under a rock and try to act like you are defending a poor little kid's hurt feelings......you said it so man the !@#$ up on it...........cheers!! TW

Last edited by pwnzor; 01-28-2009 at 08:05 AM.
pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

I also race at the track the Tebo runs at in MO and he has never once not said hi to somone that said Hi to him so I would bet that he just had alot on his mind he is a really great guy. Sorry you feel that way about him
kcpipeliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #48
Tech Apprentice

I can personally vouch for the professional nature of the entire Kyosho team. Helping to run the event you see a different side to the pro drivers that others do not.

Jared and the Red Army were all super nice and great to deal with. Several times Jared and Cody even stepped up to marshall when they did not need to.

The AE team was great too and a lot of fun to hang out with!

As far as domination Mayfield was actually turning faster laps in the mains BUT made some key mistakes that Tebo made him pay for.

My money is on Tebo, Mayfield, and Truhe having an epic battle at the Buggy Nats.
waggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #49
Tech Master

Default Rambo's Boot Camp! :)

Great job Jared!
pitpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #50
Tech Adept

pitpop: I would like to thank you for taking time to show me Cody's buggy when you came to my local track the sunday before the WC started at the Farm 2.

Touching it made me feel like I was cheating on my ol' Lady.

Last edited by NCWC; 01-28-2009 at 11:23 PM.
NCWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #51
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnzor View Post
Congrats to Jared Tebo!!

dont get your panties in a bunch because Tebo did'nt have time or simply DID'NT SEE YOU. Wow man, the nerve some people have, then to post it in a public forum...that's just bogus and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Oh, and you know their was'nt no little kid involved.....you said it speaking for yourself hoping peeps would agree with your rediculous statement that is NOWHERE near true, then you see posts with diff opinion than yours and you try to cover up like a snake under a rock and try to act like you are defending a poor little kid's hurt feelings......you said it so man the !@#$ up on it...........cheers!! TW
No i actually did see a kid wave at him and he just blew him off, and if you don't have time for your fans then who do you have time for ?
And i went as a spectator so i was able to see more than most.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but if afterwards i feel like i don't think highly of them, well thats my choice so if you dig him thats great. He isn't one of the Pro's i'll choose to look up to.
bgbelden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #52
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
No i actually did see a kid wave at him and he just blew him off, and if you don't have time for your fans then who do you have time for ?
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but if afterwards i feel like i don't think highly of them, well thats my choice so if you dig him thats great. He isn't one of the Pro's i'll choose to look up to.
May I ask what kind of event you saw this happen at? Because if it was a really serious event such as a nationals or something to that effect you have to realize what kind of mindset these guys have to have. They are payed to race and represent thier sponsors so they really have to focus on what they need to. The level of competition and the expectations placed on a high caliber driver such as Tebo require alot of focus. It is also very possible that he just didn't see the kid. Or was concentrating on something else. Unless he reacted in a negative way you can't say he dismissed the kid. If he just didn't react to them he was probably preocupied with more serious concerns.

You can have any opinion you want but calling someone a d!(k from one event is kinda harsh.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #53
Tech Adept

Quote:
I'm not sure that you would even know Jared Tebo if you saw him because I've raced with him on a number of occasions and I've NEVER seen him be anything but very friendly and helpful to everyone. It's clear that you DON'T give everyone the benefit of the doubt. You can't know that Jared actually saw kid that waved at him, or know that he was intentionally blowing him off. It's pretty immature and low-rent to come on to a forum and, based on a lot of assumptions from a single event, call him a dick. I think the only one that has earned the title of "dick" is you. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt goes something like this, "I saw him once at a race and he didn't acknowledge a young fan that was waving at him. Perhaps he didn't see him, which might explain why he didn't acknowledge him, but it just looked bad from where I was sitting." Being a dick would be like... oh, exactly what you posted.
rcg33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #54
Tech Adept

Congrats Jared!!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #55
Tech Rookie

Hello. I try not getting on the forums too much just for this reason. I really appreciate everyone's support and very kind words. I try really hard to be the best person I can and that is all I can do. That really means a lot to me. As for the race, it went really good. The cards just fell my way. That is how most of the races are won. There are a ton of great drivers....sometimes it is your day and sometimes it isn't.

BGBelden: I am sorry that you feel this way towards me. I would never on purpose not wave at a fan....especially a kid. I make time for every fan I have. I really cherish those times. You do not know me.....you probably never even tried talking to me yourself. I would appreciate it if you would just try talking to me at some other race and meet the real me.....instead of saying that I am a bad pro driver.

Thanks again for all the support......R/C racing is about fun, making friends and building memories.....not this!
jaredtebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #56
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredtebo View Post
Hello. I try not getting on the forums too much just for this reason. I really appreciate everyone's support and very kind words. I try really hard to be the best person I can and that is all I can do. That really means a lot to me. As for the race, it went really good. The cards just fell my way. That is how most of the races are won. There are a ton of great drivers....sometimes it is your day and sometimes it isn't.

BGBelden: I am sorry that you feel this way towards me. I would never on purpose not wave at a fan....especially a kid. I make time for every fan I have. I really cherish those times. You do not know me.....you probably never even tried talking to me yourself. I would appreciate it if you would just try talking to me at some other race and meet the real me.....instead of saying that I am a bad pro driver.

Thanks again for all the support......R/C racing is about fun, making friends and building memories.....not this!

Well said........

Congrats on the new team and I hope you have continued success.
MattP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #57
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredtebo View Post

Sorry you had to come on here and defend yourself Jared. We all know you are probably too busy and too focused to worry about junk people say, but it shows the class act you are.

Great job at CRCRC!
Old 01-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #58
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

It sounds to me like Tebo is friendly to his FANS It doesn't sound like the guy on here that is blasting him is a FAN, so he is friendly to his FANS. I waive at both of mine when I am at the track. One is my pit person, the other no one can see but me.

Jared those of us that drive the Koyotas would like to hear more from you on the forums. Just say what you want and don't worry about it. Some of the folks that read this stuff are half cocked before they read it anyway.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #59
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

anyone know where I can get Tebo setup for his truck and buggy
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #60
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Go to this page on the site and click on the vehicle you want. The setups are in the left corner

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/factorysupport.php