R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #46
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

At the recent Psycho Nitro Blast 2 event there were a lot of Stickman batteries in the cars. The prospect of having an hour long main was selling a lot of batteries. A friend of mine was in the Pro Buggy A-main and ran one of my 1600mAh flat packs in him MBX-6 with 2 Futaba 9351 servos, it ran the whole hour and still had more juice left. Check them out at www.stickmanrc.com
Stickman!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman!! View Post
Stickman battery packs are available through A-main and Mod Hobby. If you go to www.amainhobbies.com or www.modhobby.com and type in stickman in the search box it will bring all my products up.
The dealers page on my site www.stickmanrc.com will take you directly to them as well. Depending on where you live they might be at the LHS. I have shipped them to Hobby Express in TX, and Dalton RC in GA.
If you want your local shop to carry them send them to my site and they can request to become a dealer. Thanks
Dont forget Z-carusa.com too!
http://z-carstore.com//catalog/produ...roducts_id=133
Stickman's products are of the best quality. If you want the best in batterys, stickman rc is your answer!
MadRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #48
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Run the stickmanrc packs and you will not be sorry best packs on the market by far
JBURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rearviewmirror Send a message via Yahoo to rearviewmirror

I don't know how long it will last, I run the Orion 1600mAh. I run all three qualifiers then recharge for the main.

"Straights are for fast cars, curves are for fast drivers...."

8ight-E / 8ight-TE / T4 / Slash
rearviewmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #50
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have no proble with my Orion 1600. I charge mine at .5 which usually takes a few hours. I got two, one for practice and one for racing. By the way i'm using a thunder power 610c charger. (Hitec digital servos)
omarwashington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #51
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarwashington View Post
I have no proble with my Orion 1600. I charge mine at .5 which usually takes a few hours. I got two, one for practice and one for racing. By the way i'm using a thunder power 610c charger. (Hitec digital servos)
plus 1 here too. The first charge didnt take, but after some cycling my 1600 mah went for a 45 min main easy. I was running all Futaba Brushless servos, does anyone know if the brushless pull more or less than a standard digital??

I don't want to hijack this thread, but with all the Great info so far I was hoping to get some imput..

I am getting the Trinity I Power supply, WHAT IS THE BEST CHARGER OUT THERE??? Im not worried about cost, I just want the best cuz I'm tired or buying chargers that don't do everything.

Thanks
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #52
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

There will be a new charger on the Stickman website soon. Its the Top Lipro balance charger. Charges everything, does everything, AC/DC adapter, connectors for everything at a reasonable price. Coming soon, like next week soon. It will be available through www.modhobby.com and at some local hobby shops near Atlanta, GA.
www.stickmanrc.com
Stickman!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #53
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I ran the 1 hour Truggy main at the Psycho Nitro Blast with my Orion Marathon 1600 nimh using a Ace 1015 on steering and an Airtronics 359 on throttle.I was nervous because I had never ran that long before but it made it with plenty to spare.
Jackie_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #54
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default stickman need battery for hyper8.5

do you know wich battery wwould fit in the hyper 8.5? I am thinking the mugan style 2500, or at least hoping. I am running the spectrum receiver. I tried what I believe is the standard one for 2500, but could not get the cover all the way down.
bigmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #55
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

i have 3 orion 1600 packs 1 good and two were bad bad ones took apart and fitted with deans bars cycled them and they are great also if you buy venow 2500 or 3000 AA batteries you can buld your own pack that will be bad ass i am running the red and black celled 1500 hump packs right now cant remember name but they work great ice charger is good and cheap also if got money go with lipo battery and lipo direct servos they are crazy
jewn_beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #56
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI View Post
plus 1 here too. The first charge didnt take, but after some cycling my 1600 mah went for a 45 min main easy. I was running all Futaba Brushless servos, does anyone know if the brushless pull more or less than a standard digital??

I don't want to hijack this thread, but with all the Great info so far I was hoping to get some imput..

I am getting the Trinity I Power supply, WHAT IS THE BEST CHARGER OUT THERE??? Im not worried about cost, I just want the best cuz I'm tired or buying chargers that don't do everything.

Thanks
for some reason that I cant understand, they say that they brushless servos pull more power
BIG RE is offline   Reply With Quote