R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
dsl
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New Novarossi engines?

I was on the Novarossi website: http://www.novarossi.com/content_uk/home/
and noticed on the top left there are pictures of several offroad engines. Does anyone know what these are?
dsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
Tech Regular

We won't know till the first week of Febuary. That's when they'll present them at the Nuremberg Toy Fair in Germany. The only new engines out so far are the Plus 21-4 and the Plus 21-7 FMS. Both are pissed off and bad ass!

Cruizin With R/C, RCBZ, Xray, Hudy, Novarossi USA, Futaba, Avid RC
Poppin Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Novarossi has new engines every nuremburg fair its common practise for them to improve there product and good luck to them but i do say this they have to many engines on offer that confuse the consumer.

Os engines is the only company with the correct program when it comes to off road .Its simple and works .I hope Odonnell will follow the same way .Simplicity relates to success.

anyway just my two cents worth.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Novarossi has new engines every nuremburg fair its common practise for them to improve there product and good luck to them but i do say this they have to many engines on offer that confuse the consumer.

Os engines is the only company with the correct program when it comes to off road .Its simple and works .I hope Odonnell will follow the same way .Simplicity relates to success.

anyway just my two cents worth.

Well yes and no. Novarossi does have a lot of engines in their lineup, but I don't think they would be producing so many engines if no one bought them. With that said, I for one would be greatly appreciative if they would offer some sort of guide on their site to help a prospective customer choose between all the different models.
captain america is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

i can be your novarossi guide here on rctech if you need but i do agree that there should be a guide as to engine/pipe configurations for different kinds of tracks and conditions
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S." / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
CAR
Tech Addict

Ya ,like what pipe does what?
CAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Tech Regular

Here's my guideline to Novarossi pipes:

9886 pipe for 3-5 port engines, it bring out all the rpm's for engine's with tons of torque but short of top end power.

9853 pipe for 7-8 port engines, it does the opposite and brings out the lower rpm range for engines with tons of top end. I also would use a 1.1 clutch springs to make it rip out of the corners.

Cruizin With R/C, RCBZ, Xray, Hudy, Novarossi USA, Futaba, Avid RC
Poppin Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #8
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
i can be your novarossi guide here on rctech if you need but i do agree that there should be a guide as to engine/pipe configurations for different kinds of tracks and conditions
Yes i agree with Houston he is switched on when it comes to Nova so i would ask him questions about pipes and combos .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop

plus 4 is all you needdddd
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
Tech Apprentice

after having a look at that maybe i was a bit too quik to get the plus 4. oh well, now im gonna have to start a thread about what are good excuses for wifey to get new motors and own more than three. then when im old and living in my car with all the old novarossi motors (thats all i will have left after the divorce)i will nedd to find a good therapist to find out where i went wrong