R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Buy a Pro built Chad Bradley X2 buggy or truggy (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/265647-buy-pro-built-chad-bradley-x2-buggy-truggy.html)

Manufacturercup 01-06-2009 06:49 PM

Buy a Pro built Chad Bradley X2 buggy or truggy

Chad Bradley has a new job!!! Building your X2 Buggy or X2 Truggy.
Chad is offering you his expertise and knowledge. Over the past several years, Chad has developed his "Notebook" with all his set-ups, building tricks, and track notes for every event he has attended. You may have seen him at the races scribiling some of his tricks down on paper. Now you can have a piece of that hard work with your very own X2 Pro Built by Chad Bradley.

Chad is building a limited quantity of X2 Buggies and X2 Truggies to his race winning specifications with all the tricks right down to the smallest details. Every kit will be serial numbered and include a set-up sheet signed by Chad. The kit will come in Race Roller form ready for your engine and radio gear. The X2 Buggy extras will include the Billet Upper "B" Block, Mounted and balanced tires. The X2 Truggy extras will include the Billet Upper "B" Block, Lunsford Ti Rods, Mounted and Balanced tires.

X2 Pro Built by Chad Bradley Truggy $765.00 | X2 Pro Built by Chad Bradley Buggy $835.00 found on rcdeal.com

im pumped for Chad good idea. love the serial number idea. if you buy one of these you cant blame you crapy driving on the car.

i must say that when i see a guy stuggling at a track and i try to help them out, after driving thier car i have never been able to say "the car is fine it all the driver."

AlanHall 01-06-2009 07:33 PM

:confused: 300bucks to build a kit? :confused:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: ill download the set up sheet and do em for 125.. PM me for my address.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tony Newland 01-06-2009 07:47 PM

Charge up the motowrench Rick! haha

Most people dont understand how to build a car at top level.... so nay-sayers need not apply. The Bmain will be waiting for you :nod:

AlanHall 01-06-2009 07:59 PM

:confused::confused: $300 :confused::confused: once the car comes apart and is rebuilt after the 1st weeknd out for maintence... is it still built by chad??

Manufacturercup 01-06-2009 09:26 PM

its not and extra $300. its $135 for the buggy. this also include the aluminum upper B block and $210 for the truck and that includes the Aluminum upper b and Lunsford ti turnbuckles. and all the factory tricks.

there is a big diferance between building a kit and taking some screw out and cleaning some stuff.

like tony said alot of people dont know how to build a kit the right way.

Tony Newland 01-06-2009 09:43 PM

$135 / 8 hrs (being conservative) = $16.875/hr

BigAlz - what do you make an hour?

Sounds like a bargain to me.... my times worth more than that.

butch man 01-06-2009 10:09 PM

Still cheaper than buying a K kar kit aint it ?

Jaz240 01-06-2009 10:18 PM

And what have you learned with Chad building your kit? NOTHING! and will you ever be as fast as Chad with other people building your kit? NEVER!

Send him $20 for a photo, and build your own

AlanHall 01-06-2009 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Newland (Post 5260864)
$135 / 8 hrs (being conservative) = $16.875/hr

BigAlz - what do you make an hour?

Sounds like a bargain to me.... my times worth more than that.

more than that. but im not sure why that matters?
8 hours ??
keep us posted on how many they really sell..

AlanHall 01-06-2009 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup (Post 5260810)
its not and extra $300. its $135 for the buggy. this also include the aluminum upper B block and $210 for the truck and that includes the Aluminum upper b and Lunsford ti turnbuckles. and all the factory tricks.

there is a big diferance between building a kit and taking some screw out and cleaning some stuff.

like tony said alot of people dont know how to build a kit the right way.

my truck comes a good 75+% apart almost every week.

moto431 01-06-2009 11:16 PM

This is why i dont get on R/Ctech anymore. Everyone is just to negative. Alot of you have to get on here and whine about something you dont like. I think its a cool idea!!!

butch man 01-06-2009 11:59 PM

Come on moto join the fun. If you havent notice in life humans aint happy unless their complaining.

I dont think its too bad of a price but limiting it to the ofna auction site guarentees no sells,nobody actually goes to rcdeal.com. Now I'm happy, thats close enough to complaining. If they were thinking they would have the body painted for that price or a screen printed bradley replica to use as a practice body that would make it a much more attractive price. Only problem is people that spend that much on a buggy actually like to build their kits reguardless of building ability.

cjm1126 01-07-2009 03:41 AM

its not really that bad of a deal when you figure the hop ups, and the fact that everything that needs to be done is done, if i didnt allready have the truck i would buy the prebuilt one

jamminnay 01-07-2009 04:55 AM

i think it is a good idea.. i am sure they will sell more than you think

WideOpenThrottle RC 01-07-2009 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by butch man (Post 5260933)
Still cheaper than buying a K kar kit aint it ?

LOL, I could only imagine what they would charge for Tebo to build you a new MP9. I would have to take out a home equity line to purchase one.:lol: