R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlz View Post
my truck comes a good 75+% apart almost every week.

You just don't get it. The car will come completely "Tricked" out and everything will be tweaked, massaged etc. Plus all the little goodies hereand there that chad knows about and runs on his car. Once you run it and then take it appart for maintenance, you will now know all of his expert techniques and mods. This knowledge alone will last you the lifetime of the car.

You can't say that you never wanted to drive a "Pro" racers cars to see how they drive. I'm sure their is a difference. I'm not saying you don't know how to setup a car, but to have all the engineers, Chad and the factory behind you, I'm sure there is a difference.

THIS ISN'T JUST A RTR DEAL. THIS IS A HAND BUILT AND FULLY TWEAKED RIDE. I WISH CAVALIERI AND MAYFIELD WOULD DO THIS CUZ I WOULD HAVE ONE ON ORDER TODAY!!
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #17

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

interesting concept. his hands prolly get a good workout. shouldnt have any cramping during 60min mains with all that exercise

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jamminnay Send a message via MSN to jamminnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmartin View Post
LOL, I could only imagine what they would charge for Tebo to build you a new MP9. I would have to take out a home equity line to purchase one.
haha i was thinking the same thing!
jamminnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:35 AM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default truggy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3-Yroy6v8w

nice Truggy!!! click on watch in high quality for a better picture.
KBRL Nitro Series
www.youtube.com/gsadvanced
Marcus Falconie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Plus the tires included.... mounted and balanced....

I'm astounded at the ignorance people show...... look at the total package and the cost of the actual labor, is so little. Some two bit joker at a hobby shop would charge more, gimme a break
Old 01-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AlanHall Send a message via Yahoo to AlanHall

so buy one man!! damn, its public forum. you post. and people reply .. if you dont want replies. leave it as news on neo buggy. i know alot of people in this sport want to buy it and drop it down and pull the trigger. i personally don. and think its silly to pay someone to build a kit for me . if there are building mods hes doing to the truck that arent listed in the manual then they should be listed on his set up sheets to down load.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #22
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I think it's perfect for someone who wants a kit and doesn't know how to build and setup...it's just another option rc'ers and there's nothing wrong with it. Sure you may not like the setup but from what I understand bradley's setup is a good base.
NitroLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
Tech Regular

i here ya on that moto431.

i understand that its a free country but i think that its disrepectful and rude to go on thread and talk negative about what is posted. whats the point. if you dont like the idea move on to the next thread and let the people that are interested look freely. for the people asking constructive question this does not apply.

This kit is not for everyone. that is why there is only a limited number being built. if you dont like ity dont buy it. simple.

questions please e-mail Manufacturerscup@gmail.com don't PM (i dont ever check it)
Manufacturercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

He's using his name to capitalize on, nothing wrong with that.

Just think of Hara building D8's $$$$$$$$
K.Copeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #25
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manufacturercup View Post
i here ya on that moto431.

i understand that its a free country but i think that its disrepectful and rude to go on thread and talk negative about what is posted. whats the point. if you dont like the idea move on to the next thread and let the people that are interested look freely. for the people asking constructive question this does not apply.

This kit is not for everyone. that is why there is only a limited number being built. if you dont like ity dont buy it. simple.

Thats what I was trying to say to Big Al!
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #26
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI View Post
I WISH CAVALIERI AND MAYFIELD WOULD DO THIS CUZ I WOULD HAVE ONE ON ORDER TODAY!!
would be nice...except Cavalieri doesnt build his own cars....his Dad does.
Crim3Wav3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Cool idea good luck Chad!

TLR / Team Orion / Spektrum / AKA / TEKIN / Horizon Hobby / upgrade rc / AVID / SCH / SPY / HAL'S HOBBY WAREHOUSE
CaseyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

First off, this is an open forum. You have to take the good and the bad. I maintain a lot of websites with forums and message boards. I get request to remove negative remarks, some of which are actually true. I tell them, I can remove the board completely or they can find someone else for the job.
The web is a wonderful resource. You can find contradicting information on any topic you reference.

Now back on topic. It is simple buy one or don't

T.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #29
Tech Adept

Send a message via Skype™ to NsideLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlz View Post
so buy one man!! damn, its public forum. you post. and people reply .. if you dont want replies. leave it as news on neo buggy. i know alot of people in this sport want to buy it and drop it down and pull the trigger. i personally don. and think its silly to pay someone to build a kit for me . if there are building mods hes doing to the truck that arent listed in the manual then they should be listed on his set up sheets to down load.
I'd be stoked to have a car built by Chad. For how much money is spent on this hobby, it makes sense to have something like a pro-built car offered as an option to those who want a race-roller, but don't want to have to tear half of the car apart and then put it back together because you don't trust how some kid in taiwan builds losi's vs. how you'd do it... The X2 isn't normally offered as a race roller, so for those who want one pre-built, and are willing to pay for it, get what they want. Plus its' built right, and you can trust that you're getting a great head start on where you eventually want to go... the winners' circle.

And its' not just the time it takes to build the car, its' the time it would take to research how its' done right, then figure out all of the best tricks to get the best durability, smoothest driveline/shocks/etc... and everything is measured and set up right... That's a lot of extra time I know I choose to invest in my setup, and in the process of my building techniques... And I can assure you I don't build a better car than Chad! It just seems like money well spent, and the only reason why sales would be slow right now, would be because of the crappy economy...
TKO Comp. Development - www.tkocompetitiondev.com
NsideLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #30
JUD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds like a good investment. I would definitely consider one. It would be good to hear from someone who actually has one. No sense in knocking it if you don't own one.