R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tex1
Thumbs up I have ran these....

In my experience the RB motors all loved the JP pipes. I raced the WS7 with the JP-2 for quite a while and it was a great combo. Fuel time was good and the thing was smooth from bottom to a blistering top. I have seen good results with the JP-4 where the fuel milage is even better but the best things about the engine are still there.

So now my chioce would be the JP-2 for buggy and or slick/dry track conditions. (better top with smooth power band)

Run the JP-3 for good traction conditions or if you run truggy. (better bottom but not quite as good of top end. Not the strength of this motor. RPM is the strength of the WS7. Get the C6 next time if you want grunt.)

Run the JP-4 if you can. It was the best all around and made the best fuel milage.

Hope this helps.
TEX
tex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #32
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bustedpiecesrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex1 View Post
In my experience the RB motors all loved the JP pipes. I raced the WS7 with the JP-2 for quite a while and it was a great combo. Fuel time was good and the thing was smooth from bottom to a blistering top. I have seen good results with the JP-4 where the fuel milage is even better but the best things about the engine are still there.

So now my chioce would be the JP-2 for buggy and or slick/dry track conditions. (better top with smooth power band)

Run the JP-3 for good traction conditions or if you run truggy. (better bottom but not quite as good of top end. Not the strength of this motor. RPM is the strength of the WS7. Get the C6 next time if you want grunt.)

Run the JP-4 if you can. It was the best all around and made the best fuel milage.

Hope this helps.
TEX
Thanks for the input all of you, i will take all of them under consideration and do some more researching thanks again all
Mugen MBX6 nova +4
bustedpiecesrc is offline   Reply With Quote