anyone tried AxeMotorRossi engine...?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

anyone tried AxeMotorRossi engine...?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 05:32 AM
Tech Adept

Nover367 it was only 3 that broke in one day but 5 in total at the club that have broken. 6 including yours but that wasnt at a club event.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by cm27456
Nover367 it was only 3 that broke in one day but 5 in total at the club that have broken. 6 including yours but that wasnt at a club event.
meh mine was bullshit and shouldnt of hapend so it counted
Old 01-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Gen
my 2 cobras have both ran about 25 litres (6 quarts) and conrods still good and over here in australia never heard any talk about bad conrods ,or breakages ??? and 5 break in one day ????sure you wernt drinkin at the track that day
hmmm yeh conrods arnt week yet they state in the new versions now with stronger conrods and the breakages it did hapen not 5 in one day it went how cm said and thats bullshit
Old 01-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

i had a x1 cobra and it broke after 3/4 gallons conrod snapped in half, but axe rossi replaced my engine no questions asked. i had to send it ot italy, but they gave me their UPS account number. Was unhappy it broke but they took care of it. You must use a slow break in process they hace a lot of pinch to work through, it ran very well fast on the top and with a little clutch tuning i got plenty of bottom.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Elite

I have a Cobra with under 2 gallons. New conrod was installed after 1 gallon. I had tuning issues with it so I pulled it and pickled itI stopped racing and haven't used it. I'd like to sell it. Any offers in the lower 48 states? I can get pics. I'll have to dig the box out of my equipment bag but if there is no interest, I'll hold off. thanks
Old 01-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

the orignal cobra had carb problemsn they fixed that with the next model. my x1 cobra was easy to tune and held the tune all day. hey gh you have a pic of your cobra? thanks