So, whats wrong with the Hellfire?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So, whats wrong with the Hellfire?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

DEEP DOWN THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THE HELLFIRE THEY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT TO IT. THAT'S WHY THEY KEEP COMING BACK
Old 01-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Maximo
You know we have to keep in mind we are talking about toy trucks here, Winter boredom seems to bring the worst out in everyone, so please keep that in perspective... IMO nothing in this hobby is finite and buying used allows anyone the chance to test many different trucks and not break the bank, Ebay and forums can be a goldmine for finding affordable quality used RC gear... So get the Hellfire and see what you think, many of here have had the opportunity to run the truck, so there's no reason why you shouldn't try it for yourself... I appologize for coming across as such a dick, it originally was not my intention..Either way with used prices being so low there's nothing really to lose no matter what you choose, as well the used market is very good and chances are you will have no issue selling the truck for what you paid.... so its a win win either way, and definitely not a subject worth truly arguing over... A little tongue and cheek banter is to be expected on the forums, however its nothing worth getting upset over...... Have fun with your choices and best of luck. I have no ill feelings whatsoever and I post in good humor and intend no true insult or have any hostile intentions.... Mostly a little fun and nothing more and I appologize if my posts come across as more then they were intended to be ! Anyways Good Day !
Apology accepted. I'm not even upset though. I'm sure I'll have fun with it. And to the guy who posted after you did, "I'llbreakthat" I am happy with the people who posted the pro's and con's. Just not the people who turned this topic into a bashing topic. That was not the intention of this topic. I apologize for everyone who got all caught up in it too. You can now let this topic die. Good day to you all, see you around the forums
Old 01-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Tech Addict

The referee calls a stop to this bout 4minutes and 59 seconds in the 5th round due to a broken chassis,declaring the winner and still the heavy weight champion(referee raises the antennae on the radio and suddenly AC/DC starts playing Hells Bells) The HellFire. Still the best damn buggy to argue about ... hands down!!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Illbreakthat
Im still trying to figure out why this thread is even continuing. 4 pages of arguing and bantering like children, the truck has its ups and downs.. many have spoken of the pros and cons but none of them seem to make the original poster happy. So why is anyone even bothering?
Its -40 F here right now, so I am cooped up inside and bored LOL ! a little arguing gives me something to laugh about LOL !
Old 01-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum
The referee calls a stop to this bout 4minutes and 59 seconds in the 5th round due to a broken chassis,declaring the winner and still the heavy weight champion(referee raises the antennae on the radio and suddenly AC/DC starts playing Hells Bells) The HellFire. Still the best damn buggy to argue about ... hands down!!!!
This is a guarantee dude. Hahaha.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

The referee has been declared mentally incompetent and the contest will begin again after a ring girl completely beats me silly with her bingo stick.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Tech Adept

The referee has been declared mentally incompetent and the contest will begin again after a ring girl completely beats me silly with her bingo stick.
Lol, what's a "bingo stick?"
Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dvx400Rider
Lol, what's a "bingo stick?"
It's what's up Joeys arse..
Old 01-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

A bingo stick is like a peterfore.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Addict

You can also beat the hell out of a hellfire with a bingo stick.then it would just be a fire. Fire is my friend.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

You can also beat the hell out of a hellfire with a bingo stick.then it would just be a fire. Fire is my friend.
Nah. I don't wanna do that. I wanna beat the hell out of it by driving it. Hhaha
Old 01-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Maximo
Would some video's do ?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...85989159158821

I have 2 more videos if this doesn't do for ya.... As I say the HF is not contest to the Hyper ST.... Hyper is tougher, and turns much better.....I see you trashing the Hyper all over the forums and it amazes me your sticking up for the HF, which is the most inferior Truggy ever built.... You must have a sweet spot for the HF that blinds you of the truth... As for being a hater, yes I hate the HF as it sucks and doesn't deserve any praise..

Guess you never ran a Mutilator? Of course the HF is not at the top, but it is not on the bottom either. You've blown your credibility.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitroexpress
Guess you never ran a Mutilator? Of course the HF is not at the top, but it is not on the bottom either. You've blown your credibility.

Okay i'm busted !!!
Old 01-31-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Adept

****, quit arguing about the Hellfire in this topic already!