R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-21-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Differences between Jammin X1 CR and CRT

Hey folks,

I've been picking up used Jammin X1 buggies and truggies, and I'm wondering if anybody here can tell me exactly which parts that they share. I'd like to have a fairly good range of spares, and if I don't have to duplicate a part it would be great.

I know of course that they have different arms and cvd's, but what about diffs and center universals, C hubs, hub carriers etc...

Any info would be GREAT!!

Thanks,
Kris
Current Toys: 1990 RC10 Gold Pan buggy, 1991 RC10 Team Buggy, AE TC3, Diggity Designs XLR8, Tamiya TRF 415, Losi Mini Late Model, Losi Mini Slider, AE RC18MT, 2 Jammin X1X CR's, 2 Jammin X1 CRT Pro's, HPI Savage XL, Revo Platinum, Jammin X2 CR Electric Conversion, 4X2 Slash, 4X4 Slash, Losi Comp Crawler, Arrow Shark 47" Boat, Blade 400 Heli, Blade CX3
CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

the diffs, hubs and all that, hinge pins, tie rod ends, wing mounts, motor mounts, reciever/battery boxes, clutch/flywheel, bearings, front top plate, servo saver assembly, and toe plates should all be the same. there is more but thats most of it. the center universals are not the same since the crt has a longer chassis. also the spur gears are different
jammincrtracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thanks, that's sorta what I thought except that I didn't realize that the CRT chassis was longer. Isn't the X2 CRT chassis longer than the X1 as well?
Current Toys: 1990 RC10 Gold Pan buggy, 1991 RC10 Team Buggy, AE TC3, Diggity Designs XLR8, Tamiya TRF 415, Losi Mini Late Model, Losi Mini Slider, AE RC18MT, 2 Jammin X1X CR's, 2 Jammin X1 CRT Pro's, HPI Savage XL, Revo Platinum, Jammin X2 CR Electric Conversion, 4X2 Slash, 4X4 Slash, Losi Comp Crawler, Arrow Shark 47" Boat, Blade 400 Heli, Blade CX3
CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

yes tha x2 crt chassis is longer than the x1 crt chassis
jammincrtracer is offline   Reply With Quote