Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buggy racers need your help...

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Buggy racers need your help...

Ok here is my problem, next year I plan on running at the Nitro Challenge, Silver State, the nationals and all the series here in So Cal and around So Cal, my question is what buggy I should run I mainly run at revalation raceway in CALI, and my two choices are the Losi 2.0 and the mugen 6, I will be buying two of them one for race and one for practice I just would like to know what buggy I should run, such as what car is better for a unsponsered driver, and cost friendly lol..

Thanks
Old 12-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Tech Master

Dude you run at rev thats awesome me too

So down to your question you should get a D8 of course I said that I have one
Since you run at REV you should go with the the 8ight 2.0 and run a GRP in it. Drake is at REV every chance he has when he's in town and he can help allot especially since both of you will be at most of the same events.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

My choice would be the Mugen MBX6 and for the motor it would be the Novarossi 21-7FMS..it was made FOR Revelations..really..plus if Adam is at Rev..you know Ronda's their also..plus shes way hot....and way cool..
Old 12-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Oasis
Mplus if Adam is at Rev..you know Ronda's their also..plus shes way hot....and way cool..
You have a point
Old 12-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I think you should ask as many people at REV to test drive their buggies, and then make an educated choice based on what buggy feals best to you. There are different kinds of driving styles, and of course different levels of driving, and just because a buggy is popular and well made does not mean it is right for you. If you have made up your mind already about one of the two you mentioned, see if you can at least test those two before you go out and spend $3000. You may hate one and love one.....it would be a shame if you bought 2 of the one you hate