Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lucky Caster products

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

Default Lucky Caster products

Finally someone figured out how to stop all the negative publicity about these products. Thanks speedski but why would you ask them to ban me ??? I am the only one on here that tries to defend them.I do not have Caster car so please do not direct your anger at me or I will report you to the moderator ... now I suggest you behave like you should and give us something good in here. We like you and want to keep you around, but tell us do you have a Caster storm ,or any other Caster , What do you run???
Old 12-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Enough. No more responses or replies by ANY team members. Anyone who reads any of those threads can see what the deal is and who Caster is and what we are trying to do. It is unfortunate that we have 2 people who hate us, but if we have 2 out of all of rctech, that is great, we need to make sure that we are not turning that number into 20 or 200 or 2000 because of all this. AND hobby store owners might be reading this and thinking they do not want to do business with us because of our actions instead of the actions of others. The past is the past and the future keeps getting brighter for us.

In the grand scheme of things, I am the only one affected. I have answered them to the best of my ability and kept the high road. I expect the same from everyone else. Keep it positive, disregard their comments and move on. We need to focus on better things like Kevin Bell A maining buggy and truggy at Jslash and Cam Martin placing 4th at the RC Pro finals in truggy, etc..... Most of you are capable of doing the same, let's focus on winning, etc... and prove on the track what we already know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mike Mazza
Old 12-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Joey Platinum, you make me laugh.....I do not fully understand some of your inside jokes, but from an outside perspective, it is fun trying to figure it all out.

By the way, there is no Caster Storm that I am aware of.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Tech Addict

Hakmazter I tell you what... if you come to Tallahassee and hang out with us you will have a blast .... we are laid back ...grill out at the track ..... share parts.... and have good clean fun ..... our sense of humor is top shelf. Only the smartest people can appreciate.I have enough serious stuff at work when I ihave time to play with toy cars I might want to get a little silly and cut up.But I do enjoy racing, and socializing with the best of the best.