Old 12-18-2008, 11:25 PM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

i know there will be a couple at psycho nitro blast
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:27 PM   #32
Tech Apprentice

hey man i remember you from the sic. my name is trent. i'm the guy who got the truggy to the face. anyway i might be at the psycho nitro blast i haven't decided yet to tell you the truth but if i make it upto to tenn again this year i'll be sure to let you know so you can check it out. last time i went up there i had a great time but you tenn boys drive pretty rough. and i was running 10th scale!

btw that was a tough break for coty at the sic. he did a great job.

p.s. the only issue i have had out of mine was a leaking center diff before it was even ran. screw hole was bored out a bit too big. new diff cup and it's silky smooth now. honestly i have been pretty impressed to tell you the truth.

Last edited by puba187; 12-18-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added p.s.
puba187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:05 AM   #33
Suspended

Wow all the hood rats came out of the wood work
651972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:46 AM   #34
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puba187 View Post
sorry i forgot to put the quotation marks around obsolete. i personally think it's a bad idea for a manufacturer to put out a new model every year and leave the guys (and ladies) who spent their hard earned cash on something that will be "obsolete" in a few months. i understand that cars go through evolution and all that but there are a few companies that put out a new touring car every year and are on their way to doing the same thing with their off-road chassis. now before the flame war even begins i have nothing wrong with people choosing to spend their money however they wish but i prefer to have a little longevity in my investment. so again +1 for the upgrade kit.
The ZX1-R has been out for 3+ years already, so it was time for a upgrade. You probably did not know it has been out that long though. The K8T has been out for a little over a year.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:41 AM   #35
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

I will be at the PNB.
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #36
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to David Alberico Send a message via Yahoo to David Alberico

Nats for sure, myself and Cam for sure.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #37
Tech Fanatic

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I will be at PNB, Nats and possibly the Nitro Pit in Feb.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #38
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
hey man i remember you from the sic. my name is trent. i'm the guy who got the truggy to the face. anyway i might be at the psycho nitro blast i haven't decided yet to tell you the truth but if i make it upto to tenn again this year i'll be sure to let you know so you can check it out. last time i went up there i had a great time but you tenn boys drive pretty rough. and i was running 10th scale!

btw that was a tough break for coty at the sic. he did a great job.

p.s. the only issue i have had out of mine was a leaking center diff before it was even ran. screw hole was bored out a bit too big. new diff cup and it's silky smooth now. honestly i have been pretty impressed to tell you the truth.
Yeah thats a bad way to start a weekend, i pulled a calf muscle ( no comparision) but it still ruined my weekend.
bgbelden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #39
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbelden View Post
Yeah thats a bad way to start a weekend, i pulled a calf muscle ( no comparision) but it still ruined my weekend.
ha ha. if you know any place i can get a catchers mask let me know.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #40
Tech Master

Quote:
ha ha. if you know any place i can get a catchers mask let me know.
Hey puba when is the next SIC Race?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #41
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Alberico's car spotted at Fastlane last Saturday. Check out all the carbon fiber, is this a pro kit? when will this car be out? and OS engine ?
Attached Thumbnails
Caster Racing Quality Products-caster-001.jpg   Caster Racing Quality Products-caster-002.jpg   Caster Racing Quality Products-caster-003.jpg  
dialed01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #42
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialed01 View Post
Alberico's car spotted at Fastlane last Saturday. Check out all the carbon fiber, is this a pro kit? when will this car be out? and OS engine ?
That is a ZX1-R that has been out. The carbon fiber is not available anymore and the CF front shock tower I think is custom.

I have 2 of these ZX1-R's for sale now. THEY ARE NEW. One has a lightened CNC Chassis, and the other is stock. They come with stock shocks, and one set of wheels and tires. I also have one last set of Carbon Fiber radio tray, diff brace, steering top plate new in bag too. ALL FOR $335 INCLUDING THE CF.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #43
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

[QUOTE=puba187;5185119]hey man i remember you from the sic. my name is trent. i'm the guy who got the truggy to the face. anyway i might be at the psycho nitro blast i haven't decided yet to tell you the truth but if i make it upto to tenn again this year i'll be sure to let you know so you can check it out. last time i went up there i had a great time but you tenn boys drive pretty rough. and i was running 10th scale!

I would like to welcome you to come to Whitehouse Hobbies to race in Tennesee. They have an awsome outdoor track with great layouts and good clean racing with tough competition. It's located near Nashville. All you Caster guys would be welcome to come race also!! There's a Caster driver out of Lexington that has raced ther a few times. Heres a link to the track forum along withe several other Tennesee loacations:

Nashville Area RC Racers Forum Index

White House Hobbies - White House, TN
t4usee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #44
Tech Apprentice

we are talking about doing some traveling around this year. my local track madmaxx r/c is about to build a new bigger track and i'm gonna be super busy with that and college but i can't wait for spring to hit so i can pull some trigger.

as for the sic, we are still recovering from the first one so i don't even want to think about another one, but it is in the works. next year will be a little different and we will have some of the bugs worked out. i will be even bigger and better!

p.s. those links don't work....
Old 12-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #45
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Maybe this link will work!

http://nashrcracer.com/forum/index.php
Brandon Black is offline   Reply With Quote