R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #61
Tech Addict

Uncle Teddy used to wear the parachute pants to the track ..and then one dayi wragged on him about wearing parachute pants every single day and thats when he showed us why... the injury he recieved was only a broken ankle..but the surgery he got to install pins??? got infected and he had gangrene set in and well they had to amputate it .....now when he gets in and out of his van he has to take it on and off and after leaving at the track a few times I just pick it up and take it to him. He lives at Motel 6 by I-10 and Timberlane ...oh yeah he gets free eats all over town too.
Joey Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #62
Tech Addict

I've heard rumors that A major player is opening a distribution center in Havana and will back door stuff for cash, when I say major I mean like the # 3 competitor in the world of rc buggies.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #63
Tech Adept

joey you should have came out to the track sat. it was a good day to play. the track was groved up real nice. my new buggy is fast, to fast i cant keep the a$$ from getting loose, iam going to make so changes and see how it does. how is the rc8 doing, did you build the new one?
Old 12-22-2008, 07:34 AM   #64
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Platinum View Post
I've heard rumors that A major player is opening a distribution center in Havana and will back door stuff for cash, when I say major I mean like the # 3 competitor in the world of rc buggies.
The guy with the trailer you got the AKA I-beams from? Did you get your Caster storm yet? That will be like what?.......2 and 1/2 back up cars! and you can't get gang green from Ti pins! I know cause I stepped on a Lunsford turnbuckle barefooted at the track one time........

Hamby, Loose is fast! Keep it pinned 'till the track gets blown off.
Zerodefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #65
Tech Adept

i know but this is to loose, I did a 360 coming on to the straight out of the sweeper but was able to stay in the grouve the whole time it was sweet. May be i should just put som CA on the track in that spot an not tuch the setup.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #66
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Platinum View Post
If you don't have something funny to say in here its O.K. We are doing fine and believe it or not if you even come in here and do not post anything we know you were here. New riddles :
1. (easy)she was a fast machine,she kept her motor clean. 2. (hard)Im the friendly stranger in the black sedan.
1. Lynard Skynard - Ronnie Van Zant rip.

2. Ides of March

both popular in the 1970s
rced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #67
Tech Addict

I here ya .... nothing better than skynyrd. Hammer ... rc8 ..still in the box... waiting on new Grp .21 ..promo kit .i want it to be identical to my Fleetwood. I am planning on going tomorrow and hanging out. I think Grouchy is gonna come out, Trigger Daniels....I need to call him. But I plan to go to the track a lot between christmas an new years, theres probably gonna be a lot of chambermaids and and nurse sharks gathering around for the feast, they stab it with their steely knives but they just cant kill the beast. Has any one seen the "Beast" I haven't heard from him since he was released from Kyosho a couple of years back.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #68
Tech Addict

Rced1 ... you almost flamed out .... 1. AC/ DC .Incorrect answers cost you 1 gallon of fuel ,or 1 box of laxatives .2.Correct answer..... if the tires are still at the track you can have them.Excellent answer on Ides of March.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #69
Tech Addict

Be very careful this one is slippery: Livin easy, livin free..... season ticket on a one way ride.Or this one : You well heeled big wheel ha ha charade you are.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #70
Tech Addict

No no no, not "Mr. Banker Man" the guy that sells the fake Oakleys at the indoor flea market. The one that sold me the counterfeit tickets to see Elton John.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #71
Tech Elite

I'm off the charts tommarrow. But I'll be runnin alot soon. Have alot of tuning to do. Got to catch Grouchie!
Zerodefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #72
Tech Adept

i will be in savannah from now till the 1st then i may come down and run on thur. B4 the the race on the 3rd.

Any of you guys going to the CWC in savannah on the weekend of the 10th i know a bunch of guys from albany are going to be over there.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #73
Tech Addict

We had peanuts and popcorn at the track today ...Hippie Man got out of Detox again today... I smoked my new GRP .21,Grouchy,Soup Nazi,IceMan& Mr. Nice came out. a good time for all . I am gonna erect a monument at the track with the names of our fallen heroes who have smoked their engines at the track.I might even take donations for the families of fellow drivers who have lost their engines while competing.Grouchy's wife sure does make some good cookies.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:34 PM   #74
Tech Initiate

Those cookies were even better after we finished smoking that motor.

I see a little silloetto of a man. Scaramouche, Scaramouche. Will you do the fandango? Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening me. (Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo Galileo, Figaro Magnifico-o-o-o
Pull_My_Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:38 AM   #75
Tech Addict

The Mercury is rising .... Mr. Nice! I 'm Gonna leave this one for the"May"Flowers.But that is a great one ..BTW where can I get some of those "Horse Teeth".