Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
caster usa piss poor products >

caster usa piss poor products

caster usa piss poor products

Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Suspended

Default caster usa piss poor products

so some of you know im not a fan of caster products. rightfully so there products are sub par so much so that there own Manger or what ever he is. told his drivers here in florida to run thunder tiger diffs and if that doesn't work run your old truck mugen losi what ever have you. till the problems are fixed. now this is all first hand info from a sponsored drivers. i have seen my good friends go from top notch drivers to piss poor laughing stocks at all are local and state series events because of these trucks. now its one thing to make a bad product but its another when u have a guy like Chris F a caster driver and owner of holeshot hobbies telling people like my self that im a worthless piece of trash and i should crawl in a hole in die. because i spoke my opinion on sgrid.

i hope mike mazza and others have thought real hard about the assholes you have chose to talk for your company. i know u make a good designed product but your quality is poor and you guys know it. if you didnt you wouldnt tell your drivers to run there old trucks but to still represent caster.

i will be posting all the negative talk your driver chris f has said about mugen and his fellow fla drivers on every message board i can find till you do something about him.

all i wanted to do is to get caster to admit they are having issues but your marry band of drivers. Chris F and Shane keller have made you guys look realy bad and refuse to admit any fault on caster. so i hope you have picked your driver wisely because im sure there doing u more harm then good
Old 12-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

dude do you run the caster products? Or have you ever?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Suspended

no but my 3 best friends are sponsored by them and all my knowledge and comments are first hand. i have nothing to gain by fabricating
Old 12-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Suspended

Default is this what caster team drivers are supost to say on public forums

Just for your FYI, Chris Bennet has NEVER blown a internal diff. He was running with a bent chassis and not checking the mesh in the mornings when he hurried to put it together. He just broke a pinion gear.

Oh and fixes to not just appear magically so if there is a problem it is not fixed the next day. That is why you try something different in the meantime while a fix is found. So run something else that fits for now. Why tell a person to keep buying a part he is having a problem with. Plus the all new truggy will be out soon.

BTW, I found the fix, running buggy diffs... Problems solved and using CASTER GEARS. I have tested it myself and no problems at all.

I do not see any excuses being made, just a temporary fix with the thunder tiger gears till one is found and I FOUND IT.

SO DO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE A FAVOR. GO OUT AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE AND ACTUALLY RUN A TRUCK OR BUGGY BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING. YOU ARE LIKE A BOOKSMART NERD, ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL BUT DO NOT KNOW SHIT.

Do you like how I called you out about Eckert and Mitch? Bet you did not know they race almost every week with friends who are Caster drivers.

YOU ARE JUST A TOUGH GUY ONLINE AND I WILL NOT DO CRAP ANYWHERE ELSE.

YOU TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT IS A GOOD TRUCK OR NOT AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE ONE OR KEEP ONE LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE ABOUT EVERYBODY THEN HOW COME THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT THEMSELVES, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING. IF ANY OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SAY IT. BY KEEPING QUIET IS NOT HELPING FIGURING OUT PROBLEMS. IF ANY OF YOU DID NOT SAY ANYTHING THEN DO NOT TAKE WHAT I SAID THE WRONG WAY.

Stop being pissed you did not get sponsored. Even after you said caster was crap YOU STILL ASKED ME TO GET YOU SPONSORED BY CASTER, you to faced idiot. Fact is your are a A$$hole and nobody would want to sponsor you especially after seeing you drive LOL! Or stop being jealous about others being helped out and having fun and getting opportunties and you missed out because of you attitude. So you keep wanting to bring this stuff up, well I am done trying to be nice to you at the track or offering help if you need it. Don't talk to me, or ask for anything at all not even a damn wrench to use because I would not give you the shit that comes out of my ass!

TO FINISH IT ALL OFF....... YOU OPINIONS MEAN SHIT TO EVERYBODY AND 100% WILL AGREE TO THAT

SO GO OFF AND CRY IN YOUR SMALL HOLE OF A WORLD YOU LIVE IN AND BE DEPRESSED EVEN MORE. ONE DAY WE WILL SEE ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE COME TO LIGHT AND I WILL LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WITH NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER. HAVE A GOOD LIFE WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS NOT A GOOD ONE. I WILL NEVER RESPOND TO ONE OF YOUR POSTS AGAIN AS I HAVE FINALLY PUT IT TO REST AND TOLD YOU HOW I FEEL.

WITH ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU GENERAL

CHRIS.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Suspended

should team driver who rarely drive realy say this on public forums
Old 12-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Is it my imagination or did somone post using someone elses logon?
or is thegeneral arguing with himself?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 93 (99%+)

Originally Posted by CrashOverKill
Is it my imagination or did somone post using someone elses logon?
or is thegeneral arguing with himself?
LMAO I was thinking the same thing
Old 12-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Charles, you have just used MY name without MY permission in an effort to slander my name in a public forum. I have given you my phone number and asked you to call me and talk to me about your concerns....you did not. You have no dog in this hunt.

If you continue to use MY name in public forums....I will contact my lawyer and take ANY legal action that I can.

ANd this IS NOT theatrics.

Shane Keller
Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Shane
do not give this guy the time of day it is not worth it please let's not make this a 6 page thread arguing with him. We all know what is right and wrong.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I personally think you should tell us how you really feel.

You really should slow down on the post. Just because it says post reply doesnt mean you have to

Last edited by DWood; 12-09-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diamondracing
Shane
do not give this guy the time of day it is not worth it please let's not make this a 6 page thread arguing with him. We all know what is right and wrong.

I've said all that I have to say.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

All this over racing toy cars.

I think someone lost the true meaning of racing 1:8 vehicals, to have fun....
Old 12-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Dude are you schizophrenic, and you too?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This thread, and the partys involved are pathedic.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WoW! For once I am Speachless..Damn..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.