Community
Wiki Posts
Search

caster usa piss poor products

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dgraham225
I had a small team deal with Caster for a while, but i left due to personal reasons (not anything with Caster). But what i do have to say is that Cameron (before you were there, Mike) took care of his team drivers. I had a problem with a set of shocks and he overnighted me some brand new ones, no questions asked. And when i did decide to leave, he was very professional about it and i applaud him and Team Caster for their gains in the RC market today because im sure its not an easy place to work into.

They give alot of people the opportunity to learn and grow with the cars and get a percentage in saving and whatever else. And in return, Caster gets the R&D from a variety of racers on their products, and also someone to represent their company and the progress its made. That is how a company should be run, it has to be built from the ground up. I think they are doing great.
Mr Graham....I have been here with Cam since day 1. He came to me and proposed the idea and I said let's do it.... I was supposed to be the silent partner in the whole deal as I am more business side oriented....but as everyone can see, that really hasn't worked out for me.....lol.

Luckily I decided I needed to get involved, otherwise, the whole company would be a silent partner. I can see that we are making a presence in the rc world and we are going to keep going strong in 2009. We are still being very conservative thanks to this lovely economy we are currently in, but we are still expanding monthly. I figured for sure there would be issues because rc is not what I would personally consider a need, but apparently I am mistaken and that is a good thing. I really like this industry and it is sort of fun watching it from an outsider perspective.

So, just for the record, Cam started about a day before I did.....lol.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hakmazter
Mr Graham....I have been here with Cam since day 1. He came to me and proposed the idea and I said let's do it.... I was supposed to be the silent partner in the whole deal as I am more business side oriented....but as everyone can see, that really hasn't worked out for me.....lol.

Luckily I decided I needed to get involved, otherwise, the whole company would be a silent partner. I can see that we are making a presence in the rc world and we are going to keep going strong in 2009. We are still being very conservative thanks to this lovely economy we are currently in, but we are still expanding monthly. I figured for sure there would be issues because rc is not what I would personally consider a need, but apparently I am mistaken and that is a good thing. I really like this industry and it is sort of fun watching it from an outsider perspective.

So, just for the record, Cam started about a day before I did.....lol.
....ok, lol! sorry, my mistake. I was actually added to the team by Mike Bataille, so i mostly spoke with him until he was removed as team manager. Either way, i am proud of you guys for doing this the right way, dont let the haters get you down.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Danny....you still runnin' he Nanda?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

naa, not running anything at the moment. I had to take a break from racing for a while, work slowing down and bills speeding up, lol!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Champion

sheesh! you wernt kiddn Joey.

But where are we going to find rubber pants our size? I have toothpaste in my diffs! Its AE's fault. Where's my stinkin' big bores?

What is it about Rc that makes people crazy. It can't be nitro cause...
Old 12-15-2008, 03:37 AM
Tech Addict

The toothpaste thing was used only at one race and he did not finish.I am going to build my diffs with honey in them I've heard it is like 7500k diff fluid and it will not get angry.I am sorry I missed the race this weekend I was making videos of hippie man challenging a 1.75 ltr. of McCormick Vodka ....yes it involves feces and nudity. If you want to see something funny get up w/me later and help me load the video to U-Tube or something ...he's still in detox right now and will be until Wednesday.Grouchy has not seen any of the vids yet.Also what the hell is going on with all this negative talk about Caster these guys are decent people and I know several people racing their cars with no problems.Sometimes I get a little wobbly but in all I am a nice guy.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Detox 'till wed! Well that was going to happen sooner or later. Can't believe that he tried 30%. It deosn't even smell good.

I walked over to grouchies side of the track too many times and caught some of his bad luck....my motor mount split in half. Its Casters fault that my Associated motor mount failed right!

I can't get sponsored by the Great Swedish Cheese Factory(tm) cause my motor fell off in the A main. I had to run around the track with my transponder in my hand.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

LMAO
Old 12-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Where's that animated picture of that guy eating popcorn?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
Detox 'till wed! Well that was going to happen sooner or later. Can't believe that he tried 30%. It deosn't even smell good.

I walked over to grouchies side of the track too many times and caught some of his bad luck....my motor mount split in half. Its Casters fault that my Associated motor mount failed right!

I can't get sponsored by the Great Swedish Cheese Factory(tm) cause my motor fell off in the A main. I had to run around the track with my transponder in my hand.

That's the funniest thing I think I've ever pictured in my mind!!!

RFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Zerodefect

It is.....that is the point, there have been several misleading posts about casters not finishing the race and we come to find out that it is usually something like a clutch failure, radio problem, pipe fell off, motor died, flamed out, etc......and the specifics are never mentioned.....

The great news is that people are starting to see it and see the performance of the products on the track. It is very interesting when we have a partially sponsored guy almost lapping a full ride driver only to have a motor failure at the 1 minute mark. It will be pretty funny when one of our guys actually poduims or wins a big race......Just a matter of time......
Old 12-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

I'm thinking that the W.I.N. would be a good starting point......

We have a few drivers from the south......lol.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Tech Addict

I swear I saw HIPPIE MAN today he says detox was cool. They had another guy in there that had been drinking nitro fuel at the track ....apparently Hippie Man told him about it and he said he only tired a little bit. I admit it I probably won't eat that many laxatives again and try to race. We all live and learn. I apologize formally to Gouchy for stepping on his kerosene heater and starting the fire ,and if he wants to petition the club to get his membership re-instated I'll write them a letter and take responsibility for the fire that caused the races to be cancelled. I'm sorry .I also promise not to drink before or after the races.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

this dudes cracking my shit up.. tag body spray? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.