R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #31
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

The real answer is when simutaneously dropped from a twenty story building the X-ray wins. Due to weighing a tad bit more than the MBX6. When put as which one can be driven faster by you or anyone else. no one on God's green earth can answer that but you.

STOP!!! worrying about which one is faster and buy the one you like. Trust me the one you like will be faster lighter jump higher and further than anything else on the market. It's about loving the ride. Not some miniscual technical B.S. that in the grand scheme of racing don't add up to much of nothing.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #32
Tech Lord

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickMyBalls View Post
Yeah it helps a lot thanks, I am sold on the Ray with a 5 port Go and I have already ordered a Airtwoniks wadio so all I need now is to work out wft a troll is
Troll= Jerk, tool, idiot, azzhole, fool, etc, etc...With that being said, I am sorry to jump on the troll bandwagon, but your Forum name is very offensive. Its like calling someone a F#@$cking idiot and then asking them for help. It just don't work.

Make it something a little more polite and you will get allot less bashing from us people who genuinely wish to help others, but not from people who ask us to lick their balls
Old 12-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #33
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpz_67 View Post
I know this is off subject but your avatar rocks!
Thanks! Gotta love them fresh baked biscuits!

Cruizin With R/C, RCBZ, Xray, Hudy, Novarossi USA, Futaba, Avid RC
Poppin Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #34
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladconnery View Post
The real answer is when simutaneously dropped from a twenty story building the X-ray wins. Due to weighing a tad bit more than the MBX6. When put as which one can be driven faster by you or anyone else. no one on God's green earth can answer that but you.

STOP!!! worrying about which one is faster and buy the one you like. Trust me the one you like will be faster lighter jump higher and further than anything else on the market. It's about loving the ride. Not some miniscual technical B.S. that in the grand scheme of racing don't add up to much of nothing.

Dude you shoulda paid attention in physics! LOL weight has zero effect on gravity. They would fall at the same speed. JFWY

I am wondering if Mr. Licker is a basher looking for straight line speed or asking what is faster around the track. I would say the Xray would prolly acclerate harder than the Moo but that being said you could gear just about anything to be fast.

As far as the track.......you will get a million different answers. To each their own. I prefer my Xray but you cannot go wrong with Mugen either. I've only seen one run and the driver sucked hard but it looked very nimble yet stable. Would love to wheel one.
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #35
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Troll= Jerk, tool, idiot, azzhole, fool, etc, etc...With that being said, I am sorry to jump on the troll bandwagon, but your Forum name is very offensive. Its like calling someone a F#@$cking idiot and then asking them for help. It just don't work.

Make it something a little more polite and you will get allot less bashing from us people who genuinely wish to help others, but not from people who ask us to lick their balls
At least someone saw my point of view...

Not to mention there have been a large amount of "this buggy vs. that buggy" threads and ANOTHER MBX-6 vs. 808 thread just started a day or two before yours.

I'll make no apology for telling you to do a search. The question isn't a good one anyhow, as either buggy can be faster depending on who's driving it. Perhaps asking "how do they differ" would be a better question.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #36
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveoboy01 View Post
At least someone saw my point of view...

Not to mention there have been a large amount of "this buggy vs. that buggy" threads and ANOTHER MBX-6 vs. 808 thread just started a day or two before yours.

I'll make no apology for telling you to do a search. The question isn't a good one anyhow, as either buggy can be faster depending on who's driving it. Perhaps asking "how do they differ" would be a better question.
Ummm, as I am new to da forums how am I supposed to know if something has been posted or not... I did a search and did not find which buggy was faster. If you didn't want to listen or comment on my question you should have butted out...

On the plus side I bought me the Ray a Go and a Tronics and now I am ready to kick sum arse!!!!
LickMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #37
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

I see you did a search on Go's before you sarted that thread as well!
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #38

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

depends on which day of the wk you ask. that or if ur in japan or slovakia as to what the answer is.

truth is their all fast, we the driver are actually the limiting factor. unless of course ur still runnin a stock RG.

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #39
Tech Adept

Default Fastest fastest car?

The Rc8 is faster, with the ball licker in tow. No just playing around. Go to your LHS and find out which one is easier to get parts for and choose that one. By asking this question, I'm sure you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway.