How Quick is an Arena Truck/Truggy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Quick is an Arena Truck/Truggy?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Default How Quick is an Arena Truck/Truggy?

Guys,

I'm trying to complete a new layout of a track for an upcoming major event in Canada and I need some assistance.

I do drive one but for some reason I can't recall how quick it is! I need to know in length, feet, how long of a distance an arena truck/truggy will cover before it hits more or less top speed?

Can you please help me out!

Regards,
Lawrence "Budz" McCorrister

PS,
No pm's please, this thread is a great place to post your opinion!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Budz
Guys,

I'm trying to complete a new layout of a track for an upcoming major event in Canada and I need some assistance.

I do drive one but for some reason I can't recall how quick it is! I need to know in length, feet, how long of a distance an arena truck/truggy will cover before it hits more or less top speed?

Can you please help me out!

Regards,

PS,
No pm's please, this thread is a great place to post your opinion!
are you trying to dtermine how long the straight aways need to be ? if so i mean 75 feet is small 150 feet is decent ...i mean you will about right at about 100 feet or so ...but not sure if thats what you were getting at ...and then also people can gear to the track ......
Old 12-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by zixxer
are you trying to dtermine how long the straight aways need to be ? if so i mean 75 feet is small 150 feet is decent ...i mean you will about right at about 100 feet or so ...but not sure if thats what you were getting at ...and then also people can gear to the track ......
Zixxer,

No worries on the straight length because its an indoor event and the track is limited to 160 x 80 area.

I am trying to get at obstacle clearing!

Sorry guys, should have been more clear in my original post!

Also, for track conditions, blue groove to be considered! This dirt it the s..t! Tons, I mean absolute tons of traction, can you say "HOLESHOTS".

Regards,